The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone suffering hairloss....

jazz1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Right, now I have my head half screwed on since my EX cheated on me, I started to resume in helping people again, I updated a picture of a female at work I helped.

Please refrain any silly comments I don't get paid for helping people, just a passion I have from my inner heart. Anyways if you need help just email me as I get emails daily helping people world wide.

Link to my threads;

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/search.php?searchid=244017

Before:

After:

some interesting comments here, I had major hairloss over the last 5 or 6 years, i DO care about my appearance and went for implants FUE method, had it done last august and the results so far are amazing, had 2000 grafts which will result in circa 3500 to 4000 new hairs, I used FARJO hair clinic in Manchester but you can get it done much cheaper if you go to india or china

Sorry to hear about your ex Jazz. Good to hear you're doing something positive about it. Those are some great results.

Was her hair loss hormone related?

I can not say she has been trying to deal with her hairloss through several dermatologists, I been there done that and learned the hard way. I guess it took me 2 years to finally convince her, she than agreed to accept my help.

My own opinion she did have previous divorce stress, so I assumed it was down to being Telogen effluvium as she mentioned her blood tests were fine. She could have gone the option of minoxidol, lasers and derma roller alongside high alkaline diet. I tend to avoid medication route with females as majority of cases is stress or hormonal issues.

Looks like creative combing rather than miracle treatment. Notice that the first pic has a parting whereas the 2nd pic shows the hair brushed from the front over to the rear, normally called a comb over :)

I know some people always assume its a comb over, the best part she works with me and she showed me all the miniature hairs that are growing. In all due time her hair will become terminal, obviously this takes time due to the shedding process etc.

Yep, wash and over comb 9, medication 1 (placebo effect). . Does she know she and her "issues" are emblazoned all over the internet? :)

Yes, I have so many cases with great success all I ask in return from people is pictures so I can carry on helping more people. She agreed I could use her pictures on forums, majority of the people I have helped refused to post pictures, such a shame as that helps me help more people.

To add I do not get paid a single penny to help anyone, just something I truly enjoy doing, I truly get satisfaction when someone is helped, addiction!