The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone suffering hairloss....

jazz1

So in essence, if you followed Jazz's advice that could theoretically mean it would cost you 20+ mins a week.

I'd leave negative feedback if I were you :D

Lol, I've actually got a full head of hair, got the very early beginnings of a receeding hair line, thanks to my dad, but still enough that I have to shave it once a week! Lol

Any advice to speed up hairloss Jazz? :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience it's best not to screw with nature. :)

Are you saying we should leave the sheep alone then?

Going bald was the best thing that could have happened to me. I look at old pictures and think WTF was I doing with my hair style. Now, no hair, so style to worry about. I have never been mugged either as I look slightly unhinged........bonus..!!

H.

I look at old pictures and think WTF was I doing with my hair style. Now, no hair, so style to worry about

H.

This.

I shaved my head 15 years ago, 0.5mm. Other than using a razor to make it proper slap head, I've had no other "hair style" since.

Plus, especially when working on the door... Chicks dig skinheads!! 😁

Beard's are where it's at these days anyway... the hair doesn't matter. ;)

Joking aside, being female, I understand what Jazz is saying. A physical characteristic can almost encapture who you think you are as a person. It's nothing to do with what other people think really. It's about what you perceive other people think. If you don't want to be bald, fine, do whatever is in your power to change that. If you're happy shaving it all off. Great. I think it's whatever makes you happy and confident. People are subjective, so we're never going to agree in a thread like this.

Oh and I think Jazz should post up some before and after pics... just to shut you all up! :p

Hairloss has affected me to be honest, mainly because I look like an absolute thug with it shaved. It's a fact that for me I look less attractive with a skin head but hey it is nature taking its course and as we mature more important things take priority over vanity and appearance putting everything into the logical context.

Why thanks Graham... sure beats Shrek. :p

I agree, I still think Ben's alright though.

- - - Updated - - -

I've got hair growing on the palm of my hand, is this a good thing ?

You and me both, I find where I have so much hair I don't leave fingerprints anymore..... just need to remember the condoms though :rolleyes:

It's all about sell image. If you care about your hair style then it's something you worry about. But I don't see the point trying to hide it. At some point your going to have to "come out" I'm loseing my hair. Comfortable with the fact. It's been going since I was about 25. But iv had the same haircut since I was about 10. Couldn't give a toss about making it look nice. It's lucky if it gets combed. Mostly because it's kept so short it doesn't need it.