The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A bit of fun - What's the nicest looking car you can buy for £15k or less?

j_jza80

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only paid 3K for this, will be a classic worth a fortune one day according to the Sunday Times, shame I sold it !

I also read that article, their prediction for the 928 wasn't bad, they were VERY optimistic with future Honda S2000 values though!

1.4 AX GT = N/A Supra Killer

Absolutely not a hope in hell. They were quick.... but only "I'm 17 and have no idea what fast is" quick :D

I had a 1.4 Si Almera that gave it a run for it's money once we got going. Our mates 1.6 Sunny GTi absolutely trounced both.

Doesn't really fit in with the thread title to well "nicest looking" well not for me anyway

Seriously considered one of these M-Coupes recently, but rear floor pan and Vanos issues put me off. Otherwise, they're supposed to be great cars. One of those with a 2JZ-GTE, V160 and around 600hp would make for an amazing car.

Great thread.

I got a feeling, 10 years from now they will double in price.

Stop it ...

IIRC aren't you a dog owner too? That was one of the reasons I was looking at them, a reasonably spacious boot and a low boot opening makes them the perfect sports car for owners of small-medium size dogs.

Decided on a Corrado for the cheaper purchase price and much lower running costs.

Great thread.

I got a feeling, 10 years from now they will double in price.

:thumbs: absolutely. Great investment if you keep it nice and standard... or keep the standard parts :)

Stop it you pair of bastards.

I'm trying to save for a bigger house!

They did however play the theme tune to "Allo Allo" as it folded.

I remember when I was in my teens (25 years ago), a car magazine ran an article about crash testing and the AX and BX were the horror story.

In my youth I had an AX GT, followed by my first company car, a BX. Amazing I made it out of my 20's.