The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A bit of fun - What's the nicest looking car you can buy for £15k or less?

j_jza80

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got to agree with JG, if you said find me a posers car under £15k that actually looks quite good then you can't go wrong with an Mercedes SL500!

It'd be hard to choose between that or the Maserati, with that 4.2 v8. It'd be like choosing between Hayley McQueen or Kirsty Gallagher

Got to agree with JG, if you said find me a posers car under £15k that actually looks quite good then you can't go wrong with an Mercedes SL500!

I did consider the SL500, but you get more oomph for your money with a CL55 or CL65 AMG and the older ones come in around the £10k mark! :)

One of the worst cars ever built. Death trap in an accident too.

I bought one when I was 18 so I didnt have to take my Supra to work it was the most fun car I ever had by a long shot because.....

It was hassle free motoring you just genuinely dont care what happens to it it was funny to all my mates as I had never had a peasant spec car/hatchback it was finally killed after 1 year in leeds I got hit by a polish guy driving a civic. he was uninsured,had no licence,no tax,3x the drink drive limit and he drove off haha the Police finally caught him and I got a payout for the car from the MIB.

happy days

I bought one when I was 18 so I didnt have to take my Supra to work it was the most fun car I ever had by a long shot because.....

It was hassle free motoring you just genuinely dont care what happens to it it was funny to all my mates as I had never had a peasant spec car/hatchback it was finally killed after 1 year in leeds I got hit by a polish guy driving a civic. he was uninsured,had no licence,no tax,3x the drink drive limit and he drove off haha the Police finally caught him and I got a payout for the car from the MIB.

happy days

You're lucky it didn't fold in on you like an accordion :D

Haha my uncle came out with a similar line haha it was about a 40mph crash aswell.

The bloke was in the outside lane of three lanes and lost it somehow (being Drunk I suppose) and drove over all three lanes and swiped my front end off poor little AX

You're lucky it didn't fold in on you like an accordion :D

They did however play the theme tune to "Allo Allo" as it folded.

I remember when I was in my teens (25 years ago), a car magazine ran an article about crash testing and the AX and BX were the horror story.