The mkiv Supra Owners Club

21st Anniversary Meet at The Heritage Motor Centre - Sunday 24th August

ScottC

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics guys !! Yeah enjoyed the meet and was a good chance to give the Supra a good run out and meet some new club members.

I should have our GoPro video fully edited in the next couple of days. You may of seen my pal with his GoPro out of the passenger window of my Supra. Not seen any of the footage yet, but he has been busy editing it. He says there is some pretty decent material. I will let you guys know once it’s complete. It should include the drive down with the Manchester convoy, breakfast at the Falcon, drive to museum, return journey back to Falcon and a little bit of the return journey back to Manchester.

Thank you everyone who organised this, and the Falcon team.. we had a great day, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and loved all the beautiful supras.

It was great seeing you all arrive at the Heritage centre, one awesome sound after another and again leaving the Falcon later, you knew instantly when a supe started up and everyone sounded amazing pulling out and driving off up the road. Great to see old friends and to make a few more as well. Hope everyone got home safely :)

Huge thank you to Branners, Darren (wile e coyote), Mandy (wile e coyote's better half), ScottC, Steve and not forgetting Dean (tooquicktoostop) for putting together a fantastic event. A lot of work is involved in putting this together, numerous emails, calls and time is spent to make this an enjoyable event for everyone and what a lovely event it was.

Was lovely catching up with old faces and meeting new ones! My daughter loved it (even if she is a little shy meeting people), wife enjoyed it very much and she missed the presence of the club as she hasn't been to a lot of events since Dragonball 12.

Also who owned the yellow wrapped Supra? My daughter loved it! I had to peel her away from it, we got a couple of pictures of her standing next to it :D

Thanks to the organisers of this even, I doubt we will have another anniversary for a while now.

I enjoyed myself more this time then I did the first for some reason, weather was fantastic and the bacon buns at the falcon were spot on grub.

Shame we didn't have more turn up.

Cheers guys for a good day out.

Thanks everyone for the work behind the scenes to enable this meet to go ahead.

The food at the falcon was spot on and everyone was very friendly, however the convoy confirmed I need more power :eyebrows:

Hello matey I was exactly the same I got left behind by those turbo boys!!

Thanks everyone for the work behind the scenes to enable this meet to go ahead.

The food at the falcon was spot on and everyone was very friendly, however the convoy confirmed I need more power :eyebrows:

Think all you needed was more will power mate to stop drinking slightly earlier lol you did look rough lad come down any time and have a go in mine if you want

The yellow one is t-bone aka Tom just had it wrapped. I'd fallen out of love a bit with mine but after Sunday I've got the supra love back again now. All I need to do now is save for a single after hearing and seeing jamieps on the motorway give a louder bang than a Russian whore house

Edited by paulj1 (see edit history)

Think all you needed was more will power mate to stop drinking slightly earlier lol you did look rough lad come down any time and have a go in mine if you want

Haha ye I was pretty rough but glad I dragged myself to the meet. I'll pop up with that gear gaitor in next week or 2.