The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV Supra owners do JAE... chat thread

Dreamscape36

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right all, the thread Darren put up has been edited with a bit more info!

Alex - the fire pit would be great if you have space, but it mustn't go anywhere near the marquee (and certainly not in it)... it was a great focal point for people with the horrid weather last year and if you're able to bring it I'll see what funds are available for things to burn!

Al - any size tent will be fine, but you won't need a BBQ - the club will supply all of your food and drink; its much safer that way (drunk people and fire are a bad mix!)

:Popcorn:

So masterfull slam.

What about ross , tony and Gabrielle do you know if there coming?

Sadly I won't as I'm in Canada till May 2015!! Tony won't either as he is saving for his big single build. As per my post in the attendance thread, I am gutted that I'm missing it. It clearly won't be as good without me though :p

Getting quietly excited about this. I say quietly, because if I mention anything to do with the car after Dragonball and not yet having taken the wife and kids on holiday, I'll be in the poo poo...

Me too :)

Will be my first lol

The list is getting quite impressive now.