The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV Supra owners do JAE... chat thread

Dreamscape36

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll book into a hotel this time, sod you lot and helping me get into my tent at 3am to be woken up at 6am!!

I think you will be in your tent again. Go to a hotel and get a Do Not Disturb sign to put on your tent :)

I really want to go to this too maybe Evan get a little convoy going :-)

Its nice to see that my old car may be going that will be 4 years running for the car :)

I will hopefully be back in the Supra fold ready for this!

I think I'll book into a hotel this time, sod you lot and helping me get into my tent at 3am to be woken up at 6am!!

We need another video of Abz and his tent issues :D... Just for you Abz:

Its nice to see that my old car may be going that will be 4 years running for the car :)

I will hopefully be back in the Supra fold ready for this!

We need another video of Abz and his tent issues :D... Just for you Abz:

Be good to see you again mate. Think we just attach a gopro to Abz for the next tent mattress session :)

Right, I'm back about, and Darren has put up an interest thread. If we're going to do this, it'll need everyone to be very prompt with payments etc. Keep your eyes peeled, and I'll send PM's to the usual suspects too :)

For now, the most important thing to do, is to get your name down in the interest thread so the club know we have enough interest to make this viable please :)

Edited by letmeshowyou (see edit history)

Right, I'm back about, and Darren has put up an interest thread. If we're going to do this, it'll need everyone to be very prompt with payments etc. Keep your eyes peeled, and I'll send PM's to the usual suspects too :)

For now, the most important thing to do, is to get your name down in the interest thread so the club know we have enough interest to make this viable please :)

Where's the intrest thread so I can put my name down please

I also have a smoke machine I could bring although it is only small.

I will also have a word with my dad to see if we can bring his cast iron fire pit again as it worked well last year!

Me and kar are the smoke machines :)