The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For those going to the paul walker event organised by kream on the 26th jan

wile e coyote

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picture it as an event full of chavs showing off.

I for one wouldn't feel safe leaving my Supra alone at any of these events, as they'll be the main attraction for the idiots about I'd have thought.

Heavily modified cars only

And it's invite only

Total waste and will be crap IMHO

A lot of people aren't happy and it now seems to be a money making event and not a tribute

This was my concern all along, it is then no longer a tribute but a business... like a lot of charities.

Well now they have decided the cruise in to London will be Sunday 26th instead. I'm defo out at that point, I dont like the look of 3000 cars trying to cruise through london.

I will see if I can organise something for the 26th instead.

I'll give you hand with this if you want, we did want to do a Club London Tunnel Run, this would ideal.

Without a doubt the timing they have picked would be catastrophe getting through London with the amount of cars they intend to drive through with.

Indeed, timing and the actually type of cars on their cruise would scare the life out of me. They appear to be quite happy to stop in a tunnel and have a bit of a party and then move on.

It was only that they seemed to have the momentum to keep the event moving that I wanted to go along, it was always going to be towards the chav end of the scale.

Lets see what else we can do.

Indeed, timing and the actually type of cars on their cruise would scare the life out of me. They appear to be quite happy to stop in a tunnel and have a bit of a party and then move on.

It was only that they seemed to have the momentum to keep the event moving that I wanted to go along, it was always going to be towards the chav end of the scale.

Lets see what else we can do.

:thumbs:

And I was so looking forward to a snuggle with wile :(

You normally don't need an excuse... Just don't tell it has been cancelled :D

I did think it had gone a bit quiet.

Nice of them to cancel it on the same day as the Pod event when we could have gone there if we had known they were unable to arrange an excess of alcohol in a beer manufacturing plant.

Couldn't agree more! I cancelled my days holiday today so I could go to this instead of pod!

I was thinking if people are coming from far away I can work something out, karting at one of the London places, or a trip to a motor museum or even just a film night somewhere to watch FnF6.

But its a long way to come for just a bit of entertainment so seeing who's up for it. Would need to be the Sunday for me as I'm busy Saturday.

Karting possible? Buckmore Park (Kent) one of the Team Sport centres in London or Crawley?