The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xbox One or PS4?

Septic

Having played on both consoles I will be getting the XBone due to the much better controller and the games on release day

Graphics will no doubt be better on the PS4 eventually, but for me it comes down to gameplay and availability of games on day one

When the PS4 has a game that I have to have I will look at buying the console at that point

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having played on both consoles I will be getting the XBone due to the much better controller

WHAAA? Obviously its down to what you find more comftable but I wouldn't say its a much better controller.. Its just a glorified 360 controller.

Ps4 controller has loadssss more features and bigger for those that whinge about the PS3 on being too small.. The speaker is a great idea.. And so much more possibilities with in game interaction due to the touch pad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX2PTHM9yfI

Forza does look good, but Gran Turismo 6s graphics look better, and that's on PS3!

Yep there using a whole new engine pushing the PS3 to it max potential.. 1197 cars including many different supras.. Its gunna be awesome..

Xbox controllers are so comfy :). The Playstation one is the same shape as the old PS3 one. Far to rectangular for my liking, looks like no thought went into the design.

Chris the Duel Shock 4 is different in so many ways to the older pads, the only thing the same is the button configuration. The duel shock 4 is a massive improvement and is incredibly comfy. Remember how much smaller the PS3 controller is to the 360.. Look at the difference in between the new console controllers:

PS controller in now bigger and rounded:

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9315/dob3.jpg

(ignore the caption I'm not creating a massive debate) The PS4 has a grip like texture to the handles (so not just a lump of plastic)

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2726/g60o.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And finally the comparison of PS3 and PS4

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3701/pdni.jpg

Well it definitely comes down to the individual, but in my hand it felt more comfy

I will end up with both consoles anyway, I have both now and don't class myself as an XBox or Playstation fan

As someone that has now had the chance to use both of the new consoles for a bit I find it hard to believe anyone can honestly say the PS controller is more comfortable in the hand than the XBox controller

But as you said each to their own

Yeah but you are a fan girl, quite clearly from this thread.

Thats only an assumption. I own a ps and xbox.. i like both. And are both good. As well as the new consoles. I do prefer my ps3. And i also prefer the ps4 (aswell as most gamers as the pre order numbers have shown)

So call me what you want but im only given my honest opinion...

for the record im more a fan of pc gaming as im more on that than either console.

(Sorry for any bad grammer. On my phone lol)

It's all personal preference, but I have never got on with the PS controller. It was good for Pro-Evo and Tekken (for it's D-pad), but the Xbox controller was built around the analogue sticks, putting them in more natural position, like the Ultra 64. Sony, on the other hand, just took the original controller from 1996 and stuck the analogue sticks where they could fit them.

Proper feedback triggers FTW. :)

Thats only an assumption. I own a ps and xbox.. i like both. And are both good. As well as the new consoles. I do prefer my ps3. And i also prefer the ps4 (aswell as most gamers as the pre order numbers have shown)

So call me what you want but im only given my honest opinion...

for the record im more a fan of pc gaming as im more on that than either console.

(Sorry for any bad grammer. On my phone lol)

From a neutral person who has read parts of this thread it sure doesn't look it :D

An no excuse for bad grammar, even on a phone ;)

From a neutral person who has read parts of this thread it sure doesn't look it :D

An no excuse for bad grammar, even on a phone ;)

Don't you men "And no excuse" lol No excuse for typos Mr ;) lol

As discussed big supes its all down to what the gamer is going to prefer...

I couldn't get on with those feed back triggers, they were god awful. But I can only vouch for the game play of Forza they might be great in the likes of 1st person shooters ect but as my Xbox friend described "They were just a newsense" I'd have to turn them either to a very low setting or just off.... For Forza anyway...

Have just decided my 360 is crap compared to my brothers ps3 as you can transfer any music/videos/files etc you want onto the ps3 but the Xbox does not allow it.... What a load of rubbish!

Yer PS3 is a more versatile system..

Why not just stream them (media share), instead? It's a lot easier...

But I have an understanding that people are saying the PS4 is an issue and in some cases a deal breaker not playing MP3's off a CD but sony are offering a very good streaming service called "Music Unlimited" So streaming is cool now with you xbox folk?? Maybe not a deal breaker no more??

LOL I'm just kidding around :D

But I have an understanding that people are saying the PS4 is an issue and in some cases a deal breaker not playing MP3's off a CD but sony are offering a very good streaming service called "Music Unlimited" So streaming is cool now with you xbox folk?? Maybe not a deal breaker no more??

There's a difference between paying for streaming and just streaming your own collection via your PC though. It's a dealbreaker for me, however I think they'll have it in place soon after release, so I'm not worried about it.

Media sharing is my preferred method of listening to music or watching videos. Always.

It's only when my set up struggles with HD movies that I'll slap it on a USB stick and plug it directly into the 360. :)