The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Range Rover restoration

Dnk

I used to get all my tyres from Camskill but I've found they have gone pretty dear these days. I ended up buying Verde all seasons from my RR and had them supplied and fitted by a local mobile fitter for less than the Camskill delivered price. I don't think I've bought a tyre off them for at least 2 years now.

Cheapest i found for the Michelins was Camskill or i'd have bought them from who ever was ! no local suppliers would even

match the price and i have them fitted very cheaply by a place i know well

I have the Verde on the Range now, the Michelins beat them in every test and the difference in price is

about a £10 a tyre so a no brainer, those are summer tyres

That's a pleasant surprise and no idea why they've done it, Camskill have taken payment for the tyres which

was £480 inc delivery and straight after refunded my card £75 ?

Just checked the order which is all correct and the tracking says 4 items are at the depot awaiting delivery

That's a pleasant surprise and no idea why they've done it, Camskill have taken payment for the tyres which

was £480 inc delivery and straight after refunded my card £75 ?

Just checked the order which is all correct and the tracking says 4 items are at the depot awaiting delivery

That's a win, and means they've covered the tyre fitting costs now for you!

I bet you're happy.

Perhaps they noticed a pricing error on their website while processing the order?

Camskill were the cheapest place i could find for the PS4 SUV's.

£75 off makes them £101.25 each inc delivery so

somethings not right as they were £118 on Black circles £126 on Tyreleader etc

Looks like it just left the factory, maybe even better! Enjoy reading this thread, can’t imagine there is much if anything left to do now apart from enjoy it?

Cheers Mike, it needs a repaint really and i'm contemplating a full interior makeover but to do both

properly there wouldn't be much change from £10k

• 1 month later...
Anymore updates on this Dunk?

No mate not done a fat lot too it, i'm just in the process of looking at bringing the rear

wheels out flush with the arch's.

I found 2 second hand spacers that i'll use to see what can be done, if its do able i'll make a pair

but they will use OE extended studs through the hub and be hub centric.

I'm not keen on the studs being screwed in the spacer like the one in the photo

spacer mod.jpg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...