The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Range Rover restoration

Dnk

Cool

Those rims will change the look of it massively : great choice ;)

Yes but i'm not sure yet as they don't come with center caps and are £360 each, they are the perfect

size though being 18" x 8" with ET 15

I found these 5 spokes earlier which i really like but the offset doesn't bring the wheel out far enough,

they're 18" x 8" ET 35, only about 10mm further than stock, good price though at under £150 each

18 x 8 wheel.jpg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Yes but i'm not sure yet as they don't come with center caps and are £360 each, they are the perfect

size though being 18" x 8" with ET 15

I found these 5 spokes earlier which i really like but the offset doesn't bring the wheel out far enough,

they're 18" x 8" ET 35, only about 10mm further than stock, good price though at under £150 each

Honestly : I prefer the first ones.

More classy

Just caught up on this and wow, you’ve done an amazing job having it restored back to its former glory. Great work Dunk.

Cheers Mike.

Plenty still to do to get it 100% but i'm in no rush

Ordered a new set of wheels yesterday so will be interesting to see what they look like fitted, i think

i'll need to be making some special hub centric spacers for the rear, these will be done properly

and i'll be using longer OE studs through the hubs so no issues in that department

Might also need to machine the drive flanges but luckily i have access to a Bridgeport VMC 600

milling machine so fingers crossed they fit through the rotary dividing head

The 18 x 8 Boosts that are used on Defenders a lot, i've gone for gloss Black but could of had them

in satin Black or Silver.

All black RR, people with think your up to something untoward Dunk. All you need to do now is call the car Charlie :D

All black RR, people with think your up to something untoward Dunk. All you need to do now is call the car Charlie :D

Trying to see if i can override the air suspension now to slam it, should help with the gangsta look :innocent:

Looking forward to seeing the test fit :cool:

My first concern was put to rest and they actually fitted on the spigot hub perfectly.

Now i have to make some custom spacers and use the longer OE studs option, they will still be

pressed into the hub and the spacers will be hub centric and made from some alloy that'll be

up to the job.

Think i've chosen the tyres as they win hands down in the German tyre tests and are well priced

compared to the other top contenders.

Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV

IMG_7488.JPG

IMG_7485.JPG

I used to get all my tyres from Camskill but I've found they have gone pretty dear these days. I ended up buying Verde all seasons from my RR and had them supplied and fitted by a local mobile fitter for less than the Camskill delivered price. I don't think I've bought a tyre off them for at least 2 years now.