The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the better colour.....anthracite? rsp blue? or gunmetal grey?

Guest balloo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? What about the Top Secret 0-300 car?

I think you'll find that in the car world, white is collectively the fastest colour, by a huge margin.

Bloody hell captain serious!

Dan. White's the fastest colour.

Rare to see a nice Red supra, most are pink these days :D

Also Quicksilver FTW

Just have to keep them polished to avoid the pink ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367753267.141568.jpg

My favourite colour is jade green or rsp though. Had a gunmetal and now red supra, would swap for a nice green one mind!

:D MSB title just shows how disregarded this colour was in the past! I'm happy about that as now it means they are rare as rocking horse poo!;)

Absolutely. When I bought my MSB 9 years ago most people weren't too bothered by the colour. I loved it, did from the moment I saw it. :)

Guest balloo
Well, sometimes I like to answer a question with a question! :D

I do hope the OP got my point though :)

abz.......it wasn't comparing whats the better phone......it was more like....what colour looks better in samsung galaxy s4.....blue/bronze/white...........now now now...before you go ahead and add to your impressive posts telly, no, i am not asking what phone is actually better :p

abz.......it wasn't comparing whats the better phone......it was more like....what colour looks better in samsung galaxy s4.....blue/bronze/white...........now now now...before you go ahead and add to your impressive posts telly, no, i am not asking what phone is actually better :p

Clearly didn't get my point, if you ask someone which colour is the best (as clearly demonstrated on this thread), you'll get loads of different answers ;)

Basically everyone has their preference, though the answer to your question is white (no, I am not biased) :D