The mkiv Supra Owners Club

STAR T67R ~ 1.8 bar ~ 755bhp ~ 596ftlbs at the hubs

Carbon_Bullet

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking great mate :D

25% of the way there, hoping it takes me around a month to have most of it back together, then off to SRD :O

Glad you went with white.

What headlights are you puting on? The insert ones? What seats? And any subs going in her?

Doooooooo tell

Yeah, I'm also happy with white, I have facelift lights on at minute but keeping them stock, I'm just waiting on another driver facelift light so I can build the abflug clear lense carbon facelift ones!!

I have some after market seats , nothing special , but eventually ill have black recaro's in there on bride rails :)

Speaker wise, I'm still yet to purchase all speakers :( I have a double din MP3 player, just not sure on best speaker setup :/

Is that a genuine Ridox bumper or a replica? If replica, who makes it & how was the fitment?

Hello Ian, the whole kit was off eBay believe it or not, £500, not to bad of a fitment, obviously needed some work , but overall I wouldn't say it's the worse fitting kit I've come across, had the skirts blended in aswel

25% of the way there, hoping it takes me around a month to have most of it back together, then off to SRD :O

Yeah, I'm also happy with white, I have facelift lights on at minute but keeping them stock, I'm just waiting on another driver facelift light so I can build the abflug clear lense carbon facelift ones!!

I have some after market seats , nothing special , but eventually ill have black recaro's in there on bride rails :)

Speaker wise, I'm still yet to purchase all speakers :( I have a double din MP3 player, just not sure on best speaker setup :/

Hello Ian, the whole kit was off eBay believe it or not, £500, not to bad of a fitment, obviously needed some work , but overall I wouldn't say it's the worse fitting kit I've come across, had the skirts blended in aswel

Cool sound good mate! Like this thread.

Oh just something to keep an eye on btw, I've got my whole interior flocked also, dash, door cards, pillars and arm rest are wearing well but the boot plastics are another story.

I preped all the plastics myself and the flock has lifted from the plastic, luckily I was changing it out for something else so keep an eye on it. Mine got done in April 2011 and I've just noticed it within the last 3 months.

Cool sound good mate! Like this thread.

Oh just something to keep an eye on btw, I've got my whole interior flocked also, dash, door cards, pillars and arm rest are wearing well but the boot plastics are another story.

I preped all the plastics myself and the flock has lifted from the plastic, luckily I was changing it out for something else so keep an eye on it. Mine got done in April 2011 and I've just noticed it within the last 3 months.

Well I hope there's nothing wrong with mine :/ I paid someone else to do it, it's all still wrapped up!

Little bit of a busy day, first day back in the garage with the car, so first thing was doing the under sealing , started with most of the bottom and the rear arches, will have to remove the subframes to get to everything 100%

Few pictures of today's events

7e3ure8y.jpg

7unypura.jpg

8ahe9ytu.jpg

9e2aja4a.jpg

9uvyqypa.jpg

ajape9y2.jpg

ary8u9y9.jpg

ba9ujyny.jpg

ry8e9evu.jpg

Edited by Carbon_Bullet (see edit history)

Blasted the whole of the underneath of the car with underseal, old rear sub frame off , new reconditioned one on,

Fuel lines - on

Brake lines - on

UK Spec fuel tank - on

Several metal guards recon an painted - on

LED rear lights - on

Carbon fuel cover - on

Rear bumper - on

9a7uda8a.jpg

9uhy5usy.jpg

aqupa2y5.jpg

enesebed.jpg

eqydyrym.jpg

hemadary.jpg

me3anyqu.jpg

navemeta.jpg

nesanu2e.jpg

va8e3eny.jpg

So I sell you arguably the rarest spoiler in the world and I keep seeing pictures of it thrown on the bare concrete, balanced precariously on top of cardboard boxes and filing cabinets…!!! Stop abusing it or I'm going to come and take it back Burlo! :p

Haha I know mate, waiting on the carbon bootlid back from the garage so I can get it fitted :)

But good point maybe I should keep it wrapped up somewhere, the box it came in was hhuuuuuggghhhh !!!!

You still got that other bgw...? And where did you get your carbon dipping done?

Bgw= big gay wing.... No mate sold it on eBay , then the guy whacked it in a Ferrari !! There's a few company's out there add, I used "OTT designs" , another company called "wicked coating" both company's are on Facebook

Boost solenoid is on it's way dude.

Cheers hodge

Only just seen this mate, what an awesome build, car has come a long way in a very short space of time, shall be following the rest of this with interest :D

Always good to have a follower :) although I'm writing this thread, out if the 1000 odd members no one seems to be saying much so I think in waisting my time writing it lol