The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East - Weekly Wednesday Meet (6:00pm - 8:00pm)

qwarrior

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

99% of the forum would pass out if they they seen the state of mine yesterday! Rain, mud/gravel car park at work, coupled with 13 hour shifts meant it's pitted! Washed last night in the dark, just for it to lash Down all night, big dirty puddles in car park again!!

99% of the forum would pass out if they they seen the state of mine yesterday! Rain, mud/gravel car park at work, coupled with 13 hour shifts meant it's pitted! Washed last night in the dark, just for it to lash Down all night, big dirty puddles in car park again!!

99% of the forum would scrap mine lol dont worry about mud/dirt it adds character :sly:

:haha:

Plenty of time to fix the paint work...... remember it will always be a Supra

Trouble is Ross its been at the top of the list of things to do for nearly 4yrs lol, but its gonna get sorted in the next few month by a pro this time though :)

Its also a supra with a boost issue at the minute, probobly why the love for it isnt great at the moment, been looking on the net allday at other cars but tbh nowt comes close

- - - Updated - - -

I've been considering what to do about my paintwork as the rear is good but the front bumper is baaaaaad...

Thinking wrap it ??

Wrap it black? Or a different colour mark?

Trouble is Ross its been at the top of the list of things to do for nearly 4yrs lol, but its gonna get sorted in the next few month by a pro this time though :)

Its also a supra with a boost issue at the minute, probobly why the love for it isnt great at the moment, been looking on the net allday at other cars but tbh nowt comes close

- - - Updated - - -

Wrap it black? Or a different colour mark?

Think I'd been talking about spraying mine for nigh on 3 years before finally sorting it.

Guys, sorry i can't make it, I'll just leaving London now, so won't be back till 8, hopefully catch up next week

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, sorry i can't make it, I'll just leaving London now, so won't be back till 8, hopefully catch up next week

Thats a shame mate! Theres plenty more to go at over the next few months though :) Did you get those shims sorted?