The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East - Weekly Wednesday Meet (6:00pm - 8:00pm)

qwarrior

Hi Bossco, just checking because i thought it was dark red and concentrate but someone said its pink and ready mixed now, thanks. So ill obviously need them x2. When you get concentrate do you mix with de ionised water and not tap water. Am just waiting for the radiator support from keron, he said he had one and told me the price, when I asked how to pay him and if Postage was extra i got no reply and that was a week ago! maybe longer. The main dealer said I had to wait until mid to end of June! Did hodge sell his supra? What happened to yours stevo?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give Keron a call mate. He's spot on to deal with over the phone.

Both me and Hodge have sold up.

The concentrate coolant can be mixed with normal water. Toyota make red and pink coolant. I don't know what difference is apart from the pink is stupidly more expensive than the red. Stick with the red mate, don't mix it with anything and pour it straight in. :)

Oh yeah didn't realise he had a number to call! Proper stupid me, no one copy and re-post that comment please! How many supras have you and hodge owned? I remember hodge white one do you have pictures of yours. Am gonna order loads of fluids off oilman he had some titan coolant that was 4 or 5 litre but needed to be mixed. Just wanted to check how much the toyota stuff was before I decided which one but would I use De ionised water with the titan one? I know hodge built his own car rather than paying a garage but does he do work for members as well, I wanted my timing belt done but am worried someone might mess it up. Called up JM Imports said 10 days wait and wanted £350 belt included or £250 If I provide belt. Been looking for timing belt kit but can only find the belt, do you only change the belt and not the tensioner? Thanks

I've owned 1 supra, Hodge has had 2 of them. I've got loads of pics of my old car, just click the links in my signature. It sold to a club member so there's a chance I could see it again.

To be honest, I've never used any coolant that needs deionized water before. I've only ever used the Toyota red stuff or a mixture of tap water and antifreeze.

About your timing belt, if everything is in good working order then you can just replace the belt. If anything is worn then it's a good idea to change them while the car is apart.

Anyone coming along tomorrow? If it's wet we'll have a coffee in McDonald's.

I'm in. Hodge is coming along and no doubt Mr Wednesday himself Marc Dixon will show.

I'm trying to get N-Mir to come too.

Cant come this week, unfortunatly am working tonight :(

What time are people turning up, I don't want to be the last to show, it's like going to a new school and not knowing who's in your class!! I'll be over in a 1998 Mercedes, two tone silver and rust lol where should I go? Car wash or mcdonalds?

What time are people turning up, I don't want to be the last to show, it's like going to a new school and not knowing who's in your class!! I'll be over in a 1998 Mercedes, two tone silver and rust lol where should I go? Car wash or mcdonalds?

Ross says 6:30 at McDonalds and he's second in command so that's where your going

Guest pinkbus

sorry i couldnt make it, traffic was a nighmare and by the time i got home it was too late. any one of you know a good electronic bloke who could change the dash lights to led for a reasonable price, apparently its not as easy as i thought.?

sorry i couldnt make it, traffic was a nighmare and by the time i got home it was too late. any one of you know a good electronic bloke who could change the dash lights to led for a reasonable price, apparently its not as easy as i thought.?

Seen you on the A1 the other morning, the supras looking alot better with the new front bumper and paint, :thumbs: theres a guy on here does the kit he's called Heckler, looks quite a simple job tbh

Guest pinkbus

what car were you in?? its had no paint (tbh not even had a clean :taped:) quite simple for u genius's, im sure my mrs has many jokes about how many me's it takes to change a light bulb lol

what car were you in?? its had no paint (tbh not even had a clean :taped:) quite simple for u genius's, im sure my mrs has many jokes about how many me's it takes to change a light bulb lol

Its defintley had a bumper though aint it? Lol

I was in my work transit Van mate, going past the metro centre one morning last week i think

Its defintley had a bumper though aint it? Lol

I was in my work transit Van mate, going past the metro centre one morning last week i think

You were going so fast it looked like a different bumper Mark....

Who is this pinkbus have I seen this car and more importantly is he/she in the North East circle of trust?