Twisted

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really sorry to hear this, I know how much you loved your Supra too :(

Seems to be a pattern though isn't this the second young girl in a corsa to hit a Supra in the last couple of months?!

I am staying away from Corsa's!!

thats all well and good, but what sort of car would you be considering?

:D

- - - Updated - - -

No, a guy in Birmingham. He only had it a couple months though and I don't know where he bought it from

The Reg is very similar to the one I looked after!

I'm waiting on a verdict. Everyone believes the other driver is at fault. I have 2 independent witnesses, she has her friend as a witness, the police officer at the scene believes its not my fault, I had priority at the crossing as well. Not forgetting to mention there is CCTV covering the junction which should show she pulled out on me. Although she is saying that it's my fault and I took her out from the side :/

Hopefully I can get it from the insurance company if they give me a good price as I can break it or sell it to a breaker

Just looking at where the impact obviously was on the corsa, for it to have been you hitting her, rather than the other way, surely there would be more damage on the supe?

Was she by any chance blonde? Good to see in a fight the supra can still dish it out :D

Hope you get in a new supra soon dude :)

Just looking at where the impact obviously was on the corsa, for it to have been you hitting her, rather than the other way, surely there would be more damage on the supe?

Was she by any chance blonde? Good to see in a fight the supra can still dish it out :D

Hope you get in a new supra soon dude :)

That's what I thought. I'm pretty confident I'm not at fault but as expected the girl is claiming she isn't also. Haha no but she looked like perry from Kevin and Perry go large :D

How much do you all think a VVTI, triptronic, auto, TT, Jspec, completely standard, 2000, quicksilver, with 40,000 miles on the clock, worth?

Was in very good condition apart from a couple of paint blemishes.

Needing to know so I can gauge what the insurance will offer me and what I can argue with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a call through today from insurance. Offered me £9000 and as is the norm I rejected the first offer and tried my hardest to get them to go up. Ended getting them up by £40 because of my phone bill and fuel left in the supra.

They said I could buy my one back for £1980 but I managed to get them down to £1750 until I unfortunately realised that I wouldn't be able to buy the supra I have my eye on for only £7250 and the money I would make from the old supra wouldn't come through in time. So with having to loose money before I could make it and not having any money to loose in the first place I settled for the giving me £9040. Which isn't bad. Once I buy the new supra I will have a little left over to play with.