Noooooo :(

Twisted

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know there are plenty of people who would have bit my hand off to buy it but unfortunately I have no way of getting it from the place where it is being kept to anywhere else. If I was to buy it I would have less than 48 hours to move it and I go back to work in Barnstaple tonight. Would have cost me over £2000 all in all to get it moved to my work. I may still be able to call the insurance to buy it off them if someone is willing to buy it from me and pay for the moving of it with no loss to me.

Come on boys and girls whats it worth?? Let the bidding begin??

Perhaps you should pay your membership before I move this to the for sale section :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm taking this boys, sorry to disappoint but its the same colour as my shell which helps alot.

Perhaps you should pay your membership before I move this to the for sale section :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm taking this boys, sorry to disappoint but its the same colour as my shell which helps alot.

dont worry muller - ill move it back ;)

shame as i could of done with this to help me out for dragon ball :(

This is crazy ha! SPG has been told he can have it but obviously that doesn't mean you can't still express your interest. I have a certain strict deal I want to make to anyone who is interested (trust me it is very much in the buyers favour due to me wanting rid of it quickly if I can buy it). And if you can't agree to it then I'm afraid I won't sell. Pm me for details if you are interested. Be quick though if I can still buy this off the insurance I want the deal sealed by the end of the week and I've already got a promise of it being done in the next couple days.

This is crazy ha! SPG has been told he can have it but obviously that doesn't mean you can't still express your interest. I have a certain strict deal I want to make to anyone who is interested (trust me it is very much in the buyers favour due to me wanting rid of it quickly if I can buy it). And if you can't agree to it then I'm afraid I won't sell. Pm me for details if you are interested. Be quick though if I can still buy this off the insurance I want the deal sealed by the end of the week and I've already got a promise of it being done in the next couple days.

Done matey.

So you have stated that you have agreed to sell to a member (verbal contract if you may) but are still inviting offers and openly admitting you may pull out of the agreement!? Is it just me or does that not sound 100%!?:blink:

I have told him I will sell to him however it's to cover me if he pulls out last minute. I need it to be a very quick sell. So if the member I promised to sell to backs out I got members I can contact straight away and I don't have to wait around. Wether or not you see me as honest or not you truly believe me doesn't matter to me in the slightest. It is how I say it is. You can offer me £5000 for it but as said SPG got to me first so it's his if he follows through with the deal. And currently I have no reason to believe he doesn't.

I see how you may be reading it. I posted that quickly without much thought. So to clarify its for SPG unless he pulls out of the deal last minute which is why I am asking people to express interest. I can't afford to hold onto the car for long at all. Friday at the latest and that would have to be given in cash on that day.