The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bergs White SZ-R NA-T

berg

Very good results :thumbs:

Thanks mate very happy with the results :)

If that is what I have to look forward to I am very, very excited :D We both have the same spec pretty much so if I can achieve anything like that I will be over the moon. My mapping is now on Wednesday (a few days later than originally planned) but I literally cannot wait!

Get some videos up please!!

Hope yours goes well and its all sorted for Trax, you had it running yet?

The difference is absolutely immence

Great results! :thumbs:

This car has come a long way since i and my ex had it :p

Its definately changed a fair bit :)

What year did you own the car out of interest? were you the owner previous to the lad i bought it off zamx i think his username was

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope yours goes well and its all sorted for Trax, you had it running yet?

The difference is absolutely immence

Mine is ready to go but I've been advised not start it until there's a base map on there as with the 650cc injectors it will run pig rich and throw out a load of black smoke. Touch wood when it it started there's no issues and we can get straight onto the mapping.

Mine is ready to go but I've been advised not start it until there's a base map on there as with the 650cc injectors it will run pig rich and throw out a load of black smoke. Touch wood when it it started there's no issues and we can get straight onto the mapping.

Yer i imagine it would run pretty rich..you can input your injector sizes on the greddy though which i heard allows it to run.

If it runs as rich as mine did i wouldnt drive it although my issues werent to do with the injectors in the end

Fingers crossed yours goes well mate

Few pics of how the car stands today, now have facelift rear lights which look alot tidier in my opinion

Engine bay pics, currently have heat wrapped the intercooler pipe as this literally gets red hot, some 1000 degree heat tape on the silicone coupler and i also have a turbo blanket for the exhaust housing to fit in the next few days so all this should help alot

Also took a vid of a little 2nd gear blip, the back end gets quite loose in 2nd so next mods will be some better rubber and some suspension changes i think, oh and brakes :)

hhahhahaha mine is parked up in the garage at the minute after failing its MOT on the brakes, they will be sorted ive just had my hand in a bandage for a while. not sure ile make JAE though :(

Once thats sorted im still diagnosing the Fuel pressure crazyness oh and i have got to do the clutch too im tempted to just throw money at this and take it to a garage.

No worries about picking my brains though mate im glad you are all up and running, plus your car looks awesome so now that it goes like stink is a good thing. What are your day to day WHP figures?

Nice mate :thumbs:

Cheers :)

hhahhahaha mine is parked up in the garage at the minute after failing its MOT on the brakes, they will be sorted ive just had my hand in a bandage for a while. not sure ile make JAE though :(

Once thats sorted im still diagnosing the Fuel pressure crazyness oh and i have got to do the clutch too im tempted to just throw money at this and take it to a garage.

No worries about picking my brains though mate im glad you are all up and running, plus your car looks awesome so now that it goes like stink is a good thing. What are your day to day WHP figures?

Ah no sounds eventful lol sure youll get it sorted :)

Day to day bhp is around 415 at 10psi

• 1 month later...

Ok so ive gone and ordered a nice shiney front face intake manifold :D

This will keep me busy with lots of work over the winter while the cars hibernating

My aim is to completely redo the engine bay as tidy as possible, remove and hide things away so both sides of the engine bay are clean and empty

Ill be on the hunt for some polished TT rockers and a TT coilpack cover which will be painted to match the new colour theme

Power steering reservoir will be relocated using one of Paul Whiffin's alloy tanks with braided hoses and goodridge AN- fittings, aeromotive fpr with braided hoses AN- fittings etc etc

Battery will also be relocated to the boot

While the squeeky clutch comments keep popping up everywhere, the video below you can hear my squeek at the start when i pull away, anyone have similar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMvaYyX4y_4