The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bergs White SZ-R NA-T

berg

Few updates...have some pics to upload tomorrow.

Emanage ultimate is all wired in now

Lambda sensors all wired in

All i have left to do is fit my oil return when my new fitting finally turns up

Also intercooler and pipework

Had to order a new intercooler as the same side intercooler is impossible to fit unfortunately so that was a set back.

All being well it will be running this time next week!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Few updates...have some pics to upload tomorrow.

Emanage ultimate is all wired in now

Lambda sensors all wired in

All i have left to do is fit my oil return when my new fitting finally turns up

Also intercooler and pipework

Had to order a new intercooler as the same side intercooler is impossible to fit unfortunately so that was a set back.

All being well it will be running this time next week!

Are you running just the one Lambda sensor mate or two?

Im keeping both, i have 2 bosche single wire, screw in lambdas to replace both the oem sensors

Ahh right, I'm running a single screw in type. There is only one wire going into each lambda sensor as standard IIRC so I'm thinking in theory I can just join the wires together and the ecu will receive two identical signals.

Ahh right, I'm running a single screw in type. There is only one wire going into each lambda sensor as standard IIRC so I'm thinking in theory I can just join the wires together and the ecu will receive two identical signals.

I think that will work fine to be honest...i just bought 2 sensors as i werent sure at the time and my downpipe had 3 lambda ports on it.

I have both lambdas and a wideband sensor installed now.

Standard sensors are just one wire though your right.

If your wide band has a narrowband simulated output you could remove the two narrowbands completely

[-][/-]

I think that will work fine to be honest...i just bought 2 sensors as i werent sure at the time and my downpipe had 3 lambda ports on it.

I have both lambdas and a wideband sensor installed now.

Standard sensors are just one wire though your right.

Thats good then ill use that for my bov and boost gauge then :)

Clutch was very easy in my opinion...box was off in less than 2 hours and took another 3 to get clutch on and box back on.

Easiest car ive ever done a clutch on as nothing is in the way of the box

• 4 weeks later...
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii125/bergofski/IMG-20130827-WA0001.jpg

Loaded and ready to go for mapping etc tomorrow

Let me know how you get on mate. Mine is being mapped this Saturday so will be interesting to compare!! What boost are you aiming for? Sorry if I've forgot :innocent: Mine is all done apart from filling with fluids and a couple of bits to tinker with so fingers crossed we can compare builds at Trax!

Let me know how you get on mate. Mine is being mapped this Saturday so will be interesting to compare!! What boost are you aiming for? Sorry if I've forgot :innocent: Mine is all done apart from filling with fluids and a couple of bits to tinker with so fingers crossed we can compare builds at Trax!

Definately mate looking forward to TRAX

Well i had 2 wires wrong on the greddy throttle position and map sensor thats why it was running pig rich! (even though i followed the guide and all colours and numbers matched up lol)

All sorted now and still on the dyno, will hopefully be ready to collect tomorrow afternoon fingers crossed

I told them anything between 400-420 would be nice so probably around 14-15psi

Definately mate looking forward to TRAX

Well i had 2 wires wrong on the greddy throttle position and map sensor thats why it was running pig rich! (even though i followed the guide and all colours and numbers matched up lol)

All sorted now and still on the dyno, will hopefully be ready to collect tomorrow afternoon fingers crossed

I told them anything between 400-420 would be nice so probably around 14-15psi

Fingers crossed for you! I'm really looking forward to the first drive in mine, will be an experience :D

What spring have you got in your wastegate mate??

Fingers crossed for you! I'm really looking forward to the first drive in mine, will be an experience :D

What spring have you got in your wastegate mate??

Yer me too cant wait to drive it again!

I have a 7psi spring in mine

Did yu sort your vband in the end?

Yer me too cant wait to drive it again!

I have a 7psi spring in mine

Did yu sort your vband in the end?

7 psi in mine as well. I've got a manual boost controller and a 0.9 bar wastegate spring on the way though if I want to up it a little. Just playing it by ear at the moment, will start with low boost and then bring it up providing no issues show up :)

Regards the V Band.. In short the answer is no. I'm on my fourth V Band Clamp - none of which fit correctly. I've ended up modifying the V Band clamp that came with the kit and fitting it with a new threaded 'T' as the original snapped. It's a temporary fix at best to be honest, just until I find a properly fitting V Band clamp. Is yours sorted now?? I'm a little worried incase it starts blowing and then gives the Lambda sensor false readings making it difficult to map.

Ive had the same hassle with my v band yer i dont think my downpip sits quite right so it isnt flush at the turbo end thats why the clamp isnt pulling it together.

Think managed to seal it this time but its not ideal and its the first thing ill sort when the cars back

I now have the car back and they have done an awesome job

Got the boost controller set at 3 settings

8psi wastegate pressure

10psi

14psi

High setting it made 427@the wheels (which seems to calculate to around 500bhp

Im running my requested setting A for now which is just over 400 :)

Very happy car pulls hard and sounds awesome :)

8psi wastegate pressure

10psi

14psi

Very good results :thumbs:

8psi wastegate pressure

10psi

14psi

If that is what I have to look forward to I am very, very excited :D We both have the same spec pretty much so if I can achieve anything like that I will be over the moon. My mapping is now on Wednesday (a few days later than originally planned) but I literally cannot wait!

Get some videos up please!!