The Dark Knight Supra

Littler

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got the car back and very very happy :D

Big thanks to Chris Wilson! It went in for discs/pads change and a few niggly bits that I wanted sorting. Then I decided to let him have his way with my full suspension and geo setup. Drove it back yesterday and took it out again today and the grip is ridiculous! Even on the greasy roads I have so much more traction on the straights and the corners :D

Can't emphasis enough now how much a good suspension/tyre/geo combo is essential for anyone wanting their Supra to really put the power down well :)

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

As some of you know I have a subtle theme with the interior, nearly all is black but with subtle bits of red, so all the dash/footwell lights are red (bar the dials which are white) etc. Based on this theme i ordered this the other day:

attachment.php?attachmentid=164326&stc=1&d=1360765989

attachment.php?attachmentid=164327&stc=1&d=1360765989

attachment.php?attachmentid=164328&stc=1&d=1360765989

The fit is very good so will be getting some arm rests done in the same way, just need to get my finger out and dye the carpet and mats black!

I'm also looking at getting the seats done in the same way so black leather with red stitching, but not sure whether to move to a different set of seats like the OEM Recaro's as I want to keep my car OEM looking?

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

I'm doing the full interior of my car in black leather with red stitching!!!!:rolleyes:

It'll look good, to be honest just suits a black car, my Dad's Jag is the same and made me want to do it :D

Is that a ebay jobbie? i keep coming across them and wonder if they fit..... looks great if it is

Yeah it is an eBay job very impressed with it!

Yep, haha didn't spot your thread definitely worth the money :)

:thumbs:

Spoke to them reference a GB but its a no go :(

Planning to get loads of white bits, door arm rest covers, handbrake cover, gear shift gaiter......should look nice :)

If you'd have waited, you could have had my centre console cover gratis when I get my new one.

Got the car back and very very happy :D

Big thanks to Chris Wilson! It went in for discs/pads change and a few niggly bits that I wanted sorting. Then I decided to let him have his way with my full suspension and geo setup. Drove it back yesterday and took it out again today and the grip is ridiculous! Even on the greasy roads I have so much more traction and grip on the straights and the corners :D

Can't emphasis enough now how much a good suspension/tyre/geo combo is essential for anyone wanting their Supra to really put the power down well :)

You have basically spoken my thoughts, I remember how i felt last year after taking the Sup to CW for a full suspension, brakes and Geo set-up, the man is sheer Genius!!!

Nice move Adam!!!

You have basically spoken my thoughts, I remember how i felt last year after taking the Sup to CW for a full suspension, brakes and Geo set-up, the man is sheer Genius!!!

Nice move Adam!!!

He is indeed, you can just tell straight away, more so when I was on roads I knew where I expect the rear to twitch when going for it... and it just didn't! :)

HERO!!! :D

If you ever get it then CW works wonders on the set-up of this also, although im guessing you will be having a S6 with TC once the build starts? or are you used to steering from the rear ;)

Your right the TC will be setup with the build lol, the stock TC just seems to try and kill me so my ritual when I get in the car is engine on then TC off :D