The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be finished quite soon Kaan. It will be interesting to see the effect of the 3.4 on the 7175 turbo.

I had a dyno graph somewhere from SF of a 3.4 with the 7175 on ethanol, I can't remember the numbers but it weren't too bad at all.

Car's looking great Kaan, I hate to say it but you'll need some M/T ET Streets on the rear

Cheers Nicholas, I have MT streets on it now. I may have to go for a smaller size depending how high I have to lift the car so they don't scrub.

Guest Budz86

I was looking at your tyres the other day when I was down SRD.....they're a tad wide aren't they!? Lol. I was going to go for 275's on mine but they don't make them :(

I was looking at your tyres the other day when I was down SRD.....they're a tad wide aren't they!? Lol. I was going to go for 275's on mine but they don't make them :(

I know, the pics don't do the size justice lol. I thought I saw a 275 when ordering but that's probably for a 15 or 16" rim.

With the LHD brake cylinder in place there's now plenty of room for the twin wastegate setup and 4" downpipe. All of which has been zircotech coated to keep temperature around the brake components to a minimum.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=198742&d=1426174743

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=198741&d=1426174710

Underneath view of the 2nd wastgate and screamer pipes -

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=198743&d=1426175270

IMG-20150312-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20150312-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20150312-WA0001.jpg

Guest Busca

Finish!

Read all the pages (take me 4 job's days :p ) and... this beauty not start after 142 pages of wait.. :cry:

totally awesome build, love the new color, and the attention done on all the parts... need a video and pictures when she 'll on the road for first time.

Congratulations mate, she's a beast :D

Finish!

Read all the pages (take me 4 job's days :p ) and... this beauty not start after 142 pages of wait.. :cry:

totally awesome build, love the new color, and the attention done on all the parts... need a video and pictures when she 'll on the road for first time.

Congratulations mate, she's a beast :D

Thank you and respect for taking the time to read :thumbs:

She will be finished very soon :)

I bet you can't wait the end is near :) mental build I guess it will have to be done on a hub dyno the torque and power this thing will pump out will just spin up on the rollers ?

I can't mate everything I've ever wished for will be reality soon enough! I think it will have go on the hub dyno yes.