The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul brown cars?

awu98

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again mate its mere speculation, of course there will be loads of bad stuff said about any company if you dig deep enough.

We cant argue with everyone about every point just dont have the time.

From earlier in the thread

Why you have you dismissed the engine rebuild warranty earlier in this thread?

Why don't you defend yourself on the MLR? There's at least a dozen threads on there warning members against you.

Why are there persistent claims of bad customer service? Phones not answered, e-mails not replied to, can't arrange viewings etc

Why do you operate "bait and switch" tactics even though these are outlawed? (Promoting a desirable car only for it to be sold and then being offered a inferior substitute)

Any comment on the Yellow S15 claims?

Any proof to the claim you sell 10 times more than the competition? This is reckoned to be around 1200 units a year

Why is your company dissolved at Companies House?

Why has no-one ever met Paul Brown?

You don't need any scans/photos' to answer these genuine questions. Hopefully the answers will reassure genuine customers as to how your business transacts with its customers and secures it's stock.

I'm sure other people may have questions that they would be interested to have answered

Time to bring these questions up again. Not to mention the receipt issue?

So we'd still like some clarification on your trading names, Paul? And do you employ these 'Asian' guys in trackies who seem to be VERY rude to a large number of potential customers? Maybe they're all trained by you to turn away idiots that you don't want to sell to?

LOL dont be pathetic mate.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/paulbrowncars/056.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/paulbrowncars/051.jpg

Seem honest enough to show yourself paul so apologies....as for the disputes i guess it happens in the trade. Hope alls resolved etc. For everyones sake!

Good luck with business !!!!!! :)

No mate you dont need to apologise, no harm done.

Our rep is already down the pan...:) joke

So we'd still like some clarification on your trading names, Paul? And do you employ these 'Asian' guys in trackies who seem to be VERY rude to a large number of potential customers? Maybe they're all trained by you to turn away idiots that you don't want to sell to?

Trading name has always been Paul Brown Cars.

I have two asain guys working for me. Lovely, honest and trustworthy guys never turn up to work in tracksuits, the sales guy always wear shirt and tie.

Again the buddy the post your referring to is about some chaps selling cars from a driveway. Its not us clearly.

I think the biggest issue is the reciept stating "Bargain Cars Direct"

This has been bought up and documented with visual evidence, and a tie to them has been previously denied.

Can you clarify what would be shown on a customers bank statement if they used a credit/debit card at your garage Paul :)

Time to bring these questions up again. Not to mention the receipt issue?

I think mate you need to concentrate on reading more instead of running to hasty conclusions.

I have said many times before but i will say it slowly for you.

There------are------many-----issues-----to-------be--------dealt-------with------so-----i------will-------answer-----everything-------in------turn.

Do you want it slowed down more ;)

I think the next issue to be dealt with is the warranty claim??

Why did we refuse a warranty claim on the Silver aero???

Also liked to that is the fact that our 'AS NEW' UK TT6 is this chaps old car???

So again its photo time.......will post on here tommorow the evidence,

Thanks guys, need to go customers is here.

I think mate you need to concentrate on reading more instead of running to hasty conclusions.

There------are------many-----issues-----to-------be--------dealt-------with------so-----i------will-------answer-----everything-------in------turn.

I don't appreciate being patronised. The Fact you are so defensive over the serious questions that you keep diverting around even though they are the most demanded, only proves to me that there is indeed something dodgy about this.

How about instead of patronising him, you prioritise the "many issues" and answer the Q's that are being asked time and time again, instead of procrastinating. Answer about the receipt and the engine rebuild.

Thank god I'm not the only one who sees this is blatantly what's going on.....

Its don't take a genius to work out he stalling to think of an answer, if it was my business reputation on the line and I was truthful; boy would I come out swinging with answers . I have no quarrel with this dude but I remember 'boyz toys' when I was looking to buy my first sup. He tried to sell me a NA under the pretence it was a TT.

Please don't use the thread to bicker with Paul. If the thread gets banned, then it's no use to anyone.

Just be patient, the threads not going anywhere, and it's going to be the top Google search for some time so he has to come back.

How about instead of patronising him, you prioritise the "many issues" and answer the Q's that are being asked time and time again, instead of procrastinating. Answer about the receipt and the engine rebuild.

Thanks appreciate it. It's funny but my dad has now been converted by me to supras since me getting my NA :D and had mentioned supras from Paul brown to me many times. I will ward him off like a dog about to eat poop :D

I don't appreciate being patronised. The Fact you are so defensive over the serious questions that you keep diverting around even though they are the most demanded, only proves to me that there is indeed something dodgy about this.

Weren't you on his side earlier lol ouch