The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much attention does your car get?

RobD

Im seem to get looks from alot of people, i find mostly familes are intrested in the supra, just the other day i had a really nice family come over to my window and got into a nice convo! people at work really like it and alot of the older ones loves how the car is really quiet but looks really mean. Even the gangster youths give the whole side talk and nods, sometimes i get wound up because i cant pick my nose in peace :(

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was parking up at the park today to play footie with the lads, and there was a fit bird in the car behind...gave me the look of lust, supra = win

i think me being an amazingly sexy beast might help too

i wonder what look she would have gave you mate if ya was in ya tractor ?? :rolleyes:

i wonder what look she would have gave you mate if ya was in ya tractor ?? :rolleyes:

most likely the same reaction, just she wouldnt have been so drawn to look in my direction because.... well tractors dont give of the same wow factor as the supra (well not to 18yr old girls anyway)

and i wouldnt have taken my tractor to footie as its abit big and difficult to park, oh and the fact that it does about 28mph at a serious push :blink: so im gonna stick with the fire spitting turbo'd jap car. oh and the tractor only has one seat...no room for zeee pretty ladies!

most likely the same reaction, just she wouldnt have been so drawn to look in my direction because.... well tractors dont give of the same wow factor as the supra (well not to 18yr old girls anyway)

and i wouldnt have taken my tractor to footie as its abit big and difficult to park, oh and the fact that it does about 28mph at a serious push :blink: so im gonna stick with the fire spitting turbo'd jap car. oh and the tractor only has one seat...no room for zeee pretty ladies!

haha . how the car goin mate looks the nuts :)

Been a good day on the atention front.

Went to Asda and parked the car miles away from anyone. On the way back to the car I just had to take a photo as she looked mighty fine. Reminded me of the Eleanor moment in Gone in 60 seconds when they are preparing to take her.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2702/img2012072200095.jpg

Nipped out to Wigan to collect a Chinese at night. Went to the cash machine @ Tescos and pretty much had the car park to myself besides two young blokes walking across it. I gave it a bit of welly (1st turbo only). Whilst I was at the machine the two lads walked past. One said "What the hell is it?", his mate replied "Supra, 3 litre. I would love one like that..!!"

I noticed a lot of heads turning tonight as the weather was good and a lot of people were outside pubs etc.

H.

Went to Asda and parked the car miles away from anyone. On the way back to the car I just had to take a photo as she looked mighty fine. Reminded me of the Eleanor moment in Gone in 60 seconds when they are preparing to take her.

Nipped out to Wigan to collect a Chinese at night. Went to the cash machine @ Tescos and pretty much had the car park to myself besides two young blokes walking across it. I gave it a bit of welly (1st turbo only). Whilst I was at the machine the two lads walked past. One said "What the hell is it?", his mate replied "Supra, 3 litre. I would love one like that..!!"

I noticed a lot of heads turning tonight as the weather was good and a lot of people were outside pubs etc.

H.

So I am not the one who gets Movie style moments :D

Car looks stunning H, an I know the exact scene you are on about :cool:

H.

I'm not suprised, your car looks 'just right'.

I'm not suprised, your car looks 'just right'.

Cheers J. I keep having urges to do things with it but I feel they would probably ruin it. Gone off the bonnet scoop idea.

Interior could be better with a few bits of sticky stuff on the dash board that I have never got sorted and the door cards are frayed at the bottom.

H.

• 7 years later...

I live in Romania and people of all ages stare at and some of them ask silly questions like:

-Is it a diesel?

-What's the fuel consumption?

-it's the 2jz version?

-it's for donuts, right?

Also other drivers flash me or try to race me, but of course I never answer to this.

I used to leave my dash camera on, at first for curiosity to see what happens when I leave it parked but now I leave it for safety. Here is a video with some best captions that I filmed:

I live in Romania and people of all ages stare at and some of them ask silly questions like:

-Is it a diesel?

-What's the fuel consumption?

-it's the 2jz version?

-it's for donuts, right?

Also other drivers flash me or try to race me, but of course I never answer to this.

I used to leave my dash camera on, at first for curiosity to see what happens when I leave it parked but now I leave it for safety. Here is a video with some best captions that I filmed:

[/url]

Brilliant :D