How much attention does your car get?

RobD

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My car gets a reasonable amount of attention and never anything negative.

I had a stunning woman approach me last week she said she loved the car and she felt kind of horny...:blink: She sat in the passenger seat and was touching the leather seats giving me the eyes etc. I turned the ignition for the beautiful roar of the RS-R exhaust to be heard. She then with those deep puppy eyes, asked me if she could drive it...:eyebrows:

I said, "Love we may be married and have two kids but I am not letting you drive the car. I sometimes wonder why I put you on the insurance"..!

H.

:rlol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I can honestly say the best way to get noticed in a Sup is to put a huge wing on the back.

As I said before, not many people would obviously take notice. Now, it seems every other person looks!

Not sure what they are thinking but haven't received any unpleasant hand gestures yet.

Guest Budz86

I got stopped for 20 mins in tescos the other day by their security guard! Nice bloke but I was in a rush and he wouldn't go away!

Get lots of looks and positive comments though, apart from one guy calling me a tw@t and saying things under his breath until I pointed out I'd rather drive than ride a bike like him!

I got stopped for 20 mins in tescos the other day by their security guard! Nice bloke but I was in a rush and he wouldn't go away!

Get lots of looks and positive comments though, apart from one guy calling me a tw@t and saying things under his breath until I pointed out I'd rather drive than ride a bike like him!

Haha, one guy at work has not seen my supra, I told him I got a supra and he turned around saying they are cheap and sh*t lol, I laughed. I thought in my head at least I have my own house unlike you rent and he also drives a crap banger and is very ugly, that just about sums up it is always the low life people that take the Micky.

I've ha so many kind comments and everyone in my estate have at some point stopped and chatted about how nice my car looks and sounds when I've been working on it on the driveway

Always turns heads and seems to generate smiles and nods from fellow petrolheads

I love my supras image and presence

I had a protesting polar bear outside the Shell petrol station give me wave a today. :)

Was he waving a finger for doing this to his homeland?? http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/m/7/6/m76gmm-1964939.jpg&sa=X&ei=otkLUKnZLaeb1AXGjM3jCg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGSGBSY-tIDht4nP8DoLF3FkutMNw

Well, an update on this! My cars now on stock suspension until my Coilovers turn up this week and has the boot still on it that I've got advertised in the for sale section, so it looks a bit tatty ATM!

But yesterday 3 lads stopped and was talking for a good half hour with me about it saying how nice it is etc! :D

This time though they looked around my age (25), really nice lads to be fair :)