The mkiv Supra Owners Club

every ones ditching there supra

mellonman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt I will be back in one, I just dont have the time anymore my weekends are taken up with family things or days/weekends with the lads F1, weekends to eastern europe or beer festivals.

The bit i enjoyed was buying and delivery of bits I had ordered, but i must say crossing bits off my breaking thread is just as appealling for me.

It would take something special for me to come back but never say never. Buying these cars has let me meet some great people some i could maybe even call mates. These cars will always make me smile no matter if i own one or not.

But i have been here and done it.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

I really doubt I will be back in one, I just dont have the time anymore my weekends are taken up with family things or days/weekends with the lads F1, weekends to eastern europe or beer festivals.

The bit i enjoyed was buying and delivery of bits I had ordered, but i must say crossing bits off my breaking thread is just as appealling for me.

It would take something special for me to come back but never say never. Buying these cars has let me meet some great people some i could maybe even call mates. These cars will always make me smile no matter if i own one or not.

But i have been here and done it.

So long as there's no regrets, Dude!

Still - pop in to SRD when I collect mine, would be good to finally put an ugly mug to the name :D

My bad, it was the upper case P that threw me.;)

;)

:( you forgot mine. time to sell now!

You forgot about me, I'm going single aswell now :wave:

What you guys on about? I suggest in future you read my posts more CAREFULLY :D

• 4 weeks later...

I must admit, I am tempted to sell mine and buy my mates Low mileage prestine R32 GTR that is in storage last 3 years

It is more practical in the sense I can get it on a ramp and it has some what sensible ground clearance; really am fed up trying to fine a ramp to get her on!

When you have to drive 2.5 hours to get an oil change!

Makes me wonder what i would get for mine? i would find it hard to break now as most parts are gold or have gold on them :D

rob all you have to do is lay low and you will soon be top of the pile you will have trothies out your ears and on every cover of every mag

:duel:

sounds like a man with a plan owh its on!!!

I've always got a plan. :D

bring it on! im staying put now.

Jay's is going to immense when its done! prob be one of the best ever built in the uk. cant wait for that!! but baldy is taking ages!! :rolleyes: lol

There is some great builds going on, but not much of a progress updates on the threads, be a few finishing soon for us to :drool: at shortly :D

Now...boys...boys...boys. The mkiv Supra is one of the nicest looking, super fast cars of the last 20 years. I saw my first one, in Storm Blue in 1994 at a set of traffic lights on the outskirts of Manchester and watched it launch away from the lights leaving me gob smacked. I had not seen anything look like that or move like that before. I thought " some rich git" and decided that one day when they are cheaper I will treat myself to one of them. 6 years later and for my 50th birthday I eventually tracked it down........yep....an 1994 UK Storm Blue one. I loved it. Kept it for nearly 4 years till I retired to buy a farm. (needed dosh for John Deere) Not owned another car myself, till I was 60. Time to treat myself again......1995 UK in Red. Love it. Old git now but know whats good for me. My daughters partner Rick (soon to be son in law) has just bought Steve Marsh's beautiful TT, so we've two in the family. Who knows, might even build a super quick track car one day......(Rick to drive though)........... it does get in your blood. Ray