The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First clean of the DO-LUCK SUPRA!!

Jamesy

Needs the stickers back on to take it back to its former glory.

I did think that but now i like it with out them, just needs some racey seats and job done.

Sun strip - yes

Doluck logo - yes

shipping list style graphics - I would leave off.

i would just go for the doluck sunstrip.

Needs all the original graphics imo :)

lol - just goes to showe you can never please all the people all the time eh?! :D :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol thanks for the comments guys - i am looking forward to experiementing with what looks best.

The sunstrip is 100% going on - the rest of the stickers i have order i will have a play with and see how it looks - i've never been a fan of stickers, but this is a car that can pull them off, just depends if i prefer with or without!

How did you come by this motor? I thought I remembered it heading off abroad like all the nice cars that come up for sale here do?

Yeah it was in Denmark mate - i spent a good couple of months trying to stalk Neti and then we agreed to a sale :)