The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First clean of the DO-LUCK SUPRA!!

Jamesy

All suggestions welcome mate.

My private plate will be going on as soon as dvla transfer it from my old supra - its half the size of this one.

Also order the original decals that it came with from Japan, going to fit them and see if i prefer with or without stickers, usually i dont like stickers but i think they kinda made this car even better.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest JohnSupra1
Such an awesome supra, I was wondering wot make the roll cage is?, I have the same in mine and have been trying to find out

Truly epic car, looks amazing

It Do-luck Rear tension. It ultra rare to find one.

Love it.

If you're ever passing Hertforshire way I'd be happy to take some pictures for you :)

It may be just the photo, but I reckon a new steering wheel would really improve the look of the car inside. If it's a new wheel I apologise, but hey, just a thought :)

Love it.

If you're ever passing Hertforshire way I'd be happy to take some pictures for you :)

It may be just the photo, but I reckon a new steering wheel would really improve the look of the car inside. If it's a new wheel I apologise, but hey, just a thought :)

always love to get proper pics taken mate, thanks - im on the road a bit for work so will let you know if passing :D

yeah the steerign wheel isnt new but looks better in person than the pics - if i were to change it would be for an OMP deep dish jobbie :)

always love to get proper pics taken mate, thanks - im on the road a bit for work so will let you know if passing :D

yeah the steerign wheel isnt new but looks better in person than the pics - if i were to change it would be for an OMP deep dish jobbie :)

Do let me know if you are coming down this way.

At some point JB, myself and I think JP (haven't asked him yet) will do a 3 car shoot.

Absolutely stunning!

Do you still have the recaros from the silver car? If so you should have them redone in leather and fitted into this. If you still have the boot carpet you could also cut that and fit it.

Hope you don't mind the suggestions :)

Though as it is it's still got to be one of the best looking cars on the forum. Congrats again.

Absolutely stunning!

Do you still have the recaros from the silver car? If so you should have them redone in leather and fitted into this. If you still have the boot carpet you could also cut that and fit it.

Hope you don't mind the suggestions :)

Though as it is it's still got to be one of the best looking cars on the forum. Congrats again.

Thanks mate - i sold the Recaros from my old car so looking for some decent altenratives to put in this one. Not sure about the boot carpet mate - i dont want to take away the race car feel about it - its already got the rear seats and carpet put back in so i reckon may leave the boot open as it is :)

supra gaz is selling some lovely bride seats on here mate. they are red though so would need a retrim to match the rest of your interior

I was thinking exactly the same. Perfect seats for this IMHO

already pm'd him this morning ;)

but they dont recline so no good to me - :(