The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats everyones problem with Veilside?

viper

Nic, you wouldnt happen to know what those whels are would you?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by ripped_fear

im going to stick this up as this is one veilside supra i love!

I am not a fan of the kit at all, but as other have said each to there own, but imo this proves it can be done and look good, but i would still rather have it stock, lowered with some lovely wheels.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachm...1&d=1333051773

Like the wheels ! what are they

i couldnt care if my supe had a rubber duck on top of it lol, all i want is a man 6spd turb. any1 wanna swap with me n/a auto :D

Wardie, this is the third time tonight you've been told about yout text speak.

Next time you will be the proud new owner of some infraction points.

Even though I was the instigator of the burning of the VS front (which, BTW was for an MR2 and not a Supra), I am still looking to fit a VS rear, side skirts and rear spoiler to the MR2 when it becomes MAC 1.

The versions of these for the MR2 are far more understated than that on the Supra which, in my opinion anyway, is far to OTT.

Guest wardie
Wardie, this is the third time tonight you've been told about yout text speak.

What! firstly its only twice. and what is so bad with my coments seriously..... my grammer is not the best dont hate me for it :) i find them understandable!

? was lost on this 1 too :D

Can we please use some proper spelling and grammar!?

basicly like previous comment, take it else where to sum 1 you know will actually look at the motor properly. if you have done the work then unless you are like me and were highly intoxicated and worked on the wrong car, there shuldnt be a problem :innocent:

all internal parts, not obvious from the outside of engine...... like the boss said. ya made a mistake taking it to the wrong place sounds like......

Oh and note to Wardie - lose the text speak. I think Johnny G mentioned this an hour ago.

i couldnt care if my supe had a rubber duck on top of it lol, all i want is a man 6spd turb. any1 wanna swap with me n/a auto :D

Wardie, this is the third time tonight you've been told about your text speak.

What! firstly its only twice. and what is so bad with my coments seriously..... my grammer is not the best dont hate me for it :) i find them understandable!

Twice was it?

It's in the rules when you sign up.

Now then, we all appreciate good grammar, but if it's not your strong point, fair enough. But text speak is a choice. Please don't do it.

I don't hate you, but I find your attitude a bit odd. I'm helping you.

ok my bad, looks like i have been told :( i will try my best to not shorten my words. them prizes would they contain my club stickers :D

Use a browser like Google Chrome, and it will underline bad spelling, will you help you out too fella ;)

ok my bad, looks like i have been told :( i will try my best to not shorten my words. them prizes would they contain my club stickers :D

Everyone who reads your posts on the forum would appreciate the effort :)

As for the prize, I was thinking more along the lines of a short break somewhere- if you will ;)

I do see the point of a Veilside looking a little dated now, but in my eyes a bog standard Supra looks incredibly dated, the right kit can really make a difference!

Choose which bits you like and ignore peoples opinions, as we all have different ones! I think the wilder a Supra looks, the better!!! (-: But then ignore that, thats my opinion!

Rubbish! Stock is back in. :) I think the stock look is the most in date look a supra can have (other than the alloys).

mmm im like this thread is a good lot on opinions.

im realy stuck for choice now, i thought it would be about 95% of people hating the kit but im suprised theres more.

i do love the veilside kit, i think i should of been born a little arlyer to be in with it in the 90's but unfortunatly not. i just feel the veilside full kit looks very agressive and especially in black.

I guess at the end of the day its each to there own otherwise whats the point. you make your car what you want it to be.

Personally i dont see how a supra can ever be a chavs car, its just to nice in what ever state it is.

YOu know what im going to stick with it, iv always been a fan and its goingto have some mods on it, custom aero mods including a splitter and some canards.

i might even stick a little white sticker on it somewhere saying FAILSIDE.

guys thanks alot i appreciate the comments.

i think anyone with a veilside should stick a pictue up of there car. ill get one up of mine over the weekend

I like Veilside stuff in fact I think the mkiv is one of the only cars to actually suit a 1990's vs kit other than the more recent fortune kit for the mr2/mrs that thing rocks.

BINGO! Veilside is SO 1990's - Saying that I had VS skirts, Spats and Overfenders on my car, just like CJ's old orange car.

Now, the bumper and Spoiler?! Thats a different story. that is why you saw my cutting CJ's MR2 bumper up with a chainsaw.. :D

Personally i dont see how a supra can ever be a chavs car, its just to nice in what ever state it is.

I think it's when a chav buys one but I could be wrong.

I was born a lot arlyer than you (I think) but you're right, it's all about personal choice. The day you start making decisions based on what other people think is the day you end up sitting at the back of a mile long queue at your local petrol station.

+1 and Dragonlady used to have a stunning Aerotop in full Veilside regalia and it was gorgeous - sat on BBS LMs too. The wheels will make it or break it anyway.

You have to drive it and live with it. If you want full Veilside then do it - you'll get more respect for telling us to get lost and just doing it (apart from the stonings at meets and having to park in a field about 3 miles away) :D

mmm im like this thread is a good lot on opinions.

im realy stuck for choice now, i thought it would be about 95% of people hating the kit but im suprised theres more.

i do love the veilside kit, i think i should of been born a little arlyer to be in with it in the 90's but unfortunatly not. i just feel the veilside full kit looks very agressive and especially in black.

I guess at the end of the day its each to there own otherwise whats the point. you make your car what you want it to be.

YOu know what im going to stick with it, iv always been a fan and its goingto have some mods on it, custom aero mods including a splitter and some canards.

i might even stick a little white sticker on it somewhere saying FAILSIDE.

guys thanks alot i appreciate the comments.

i think anyone with a veilside should stick a pictue up of there car. ill get one up of mine over the weekend