The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2012 - Who is coming

Tom S

I have 'come' for the previous 2 years, yet so far no-one on the club stand has bothered to say hello, the best I've managed so far, are looks that say; 'If that old fart gets any nearer to my Supra I will make my headache worse by shouting at him'!

Maybe third time 'lucky'. :shrug:

Nevertheless, my (maybe supercharged) Supra will reside in the car park and I will be £20 better off.

Maybe someone additional to myself, aught to point out to the mismanagement, that peeps pay to come and see cars. :think:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 'come' for the previous 2 years, yet so far no-one on the club stand has bothered to say hello, the best I've managed so far, are looks that say; 'If that old fart gets any nearer to my Supra I will make my headache worse by shouting at him'!

Maybe third time 'lucky'. :shrug:

Nevertheless, my (maybe supercharged) Supra will reside in the car park and I will be £20 better off.

Maybe someone additional to myself, aught to point out to the mismanagement, that peeps pay to come and see cars. :think:

Great post David. The introductions work both ways though. I had this older guy looking at me last year as if to say "The younger generation really can't take their ale"..!!

I will endeavor to introduce myself this year.

H.

I will make a point of interrupting Club hangovers this year, even though I haven't needed to at any other Stand where I have been welcomed with coffee or beer, shelter from the elements and enthusiastic petrol-head banter.

Please excuse my sad but true comments.

Pinking thositively, I look forwards to putting a face to the H. :)

I will make a point of interrupting Club hangovers this year, even though I haven't needed to at any other Stand where I have been welcomed with coffee or beer, shelter from the elements and enthusiastic petrol-head banter.

Please excuse my sad but true comments.

Pinking thositively, I look forwards to putting a face to the H. :)

If I drink as much as I do at pod (thanks to certain members being bad influences :p ) then I will have the monster of all hangovers and wouldnt like an alarm clock.....

For the record I always go around trying to put names to faces and always hand out the beers (or my lethal cocktails :p )

Im definitely bringing some spare aftershock Alex... the jager/aftershock cocktail needs to make a return!

Haha that cocktail went around a lot of people at pod, might have to make up some more cocktails at this....

Ps Darren I'll be ordering tickets in the next couple of days need to check with the other half if she wants to come for once lol

01. Tom S

02. ajlittler - Adam (can be there from the Thursday)

03. Ian Ian - Friday - Sunday

04. Havard - both - Fri-Sun

05. Konrad

06. add heywood

07. add fazz

08. pixelfill - (prob Fri-Sun)

09. Lord Johnny of G (fri-sat)

10. Tkddav3

11. Markssupra (Fri-Sat)

12. Hodge (Sat-sun)

13. J_supra_07 (weekend)

14. ScottC

15. Wile e coyote (weekend helping tom setup etc)

16. Lee S (Fri - Sun )

17. letmeshowyou (Fri-Sun)

18. Josh42 (Fri - Sun)

19. SupraDan24 (Fri-Sun)

20. Gabriella (Fri-Sun)

21. Tony tt (fri-sun)

22. Barneybrendan (fri-sun)

23. Spider2123 (Friday-sun) + 1

24. Slam(fri-sun) +1

25.Sakey(Friday - Sun) +1

26. Drift_bear (Thurs - Sunday night/Monday)

After much thought I have decided not to attend.

If I drink as much as I do at pod (thanks to certain members being bad influences :p ) then I will have the monster of all hangovers and wouldnt like an alarm clock.....

For the record I always go around trying to put names to faces and always hand out the beers (or my lethal cocktails :p )

OI!! We're both as bad as each other :D I'll be bringing extra Jager this year, no spoiling with Aftershock though.

I will make sure I say hello to you this year David:hi:

I might be coming to this (in my Volvo)....... depends on potential sleeping arrangements and of course money..(if I get paid the money a company owes me at end of month)!!

That should please Ian Ian, Wile E, H, Mrs H and a couple of others..

I might be coming to this (in my Volvo)....... depends on potential sleeping arrangements and of course money..(if I get paid the money a company owes me at end of month)!!

That should please Ian Ian, Wile E, H, Mrs H and a couple of others..

That would please a great deal Tom. I need to speak to Darren about the arrangements as work has been silly since I got back a week ago.

ok from conversations with a few people recently I would confirm the following:-

Definately going:-

Mr & Mrs H

Ste D & Lynz

Adam Littler

Supraloopy

Me +1

Drift Bear

Potential

Babe & the Sprog

konrad +1

Add H & Add F

I will be there sometime Saturday or maybe Friday night if I can talk +1 into it (but she likes her comfort), will be bringing some Square Steaklets, and some other items for the folks.

Looking forward to sitting with Dave and others and having a relaxing malt or 3

Anymore interested parties, please let us know :-

Pixelfil??

Dragon Lady

+1

Scott C????

:flasher:

Did I hear a rumour that Dave isn't coming?

Darren, I need to pm you about our tickets. The women folk just want tickets only and not food & drink, is this possible as there is only a £50 ticket in the shop?

H.

I am probably going to get slagged off for saying this, but IMO that's possibly why numbers are down. The all inclusive deal is not for everyone.

Away to get my tickets today for this! I get home from offshore on the 5th in the morning and pick up the car in the afternoon, gonna be a mad rush getting it 100% including washed/polished for heading south on the 6th!

Am I correct in thinking that if buy the £50 ticket that it includes entry aswell?