Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have just picked up the bits left from my build, happy to bring any of them along (small bits!!) if the Dragonballers are interested

CO2 intercooler spray system £80 or 90 Euros !

6 speed ECU £40 or 50 Euros

Brand new blue Whifbitz upper rad pipe £30 or 35 Euros

Stock 3 spoke steering wheel £10 or 12 Euros

Enormous 160 decibel train horns with compressor, insanely loud !! £200 or 230 Euros

Just picked up the Supra from Stonkin... What a transformation.

Got a few things to do, then I'll try swapping the front speakers today or just bring them with me & do them whilst I am on the train as that's how I roll :D

Really looking forward to it, even though it looks like it is going to rain tomorrow.

Got a few things to do, then I'll try swapping the front speakers today or just bring them with me & do them whilst I am on the train as that's how I roll :D

It took you a week to work out how to change some headlights, my a&@e can you swap the front speakers during a 30 minute train ride! :D

It took you a week to work out how to change some headlights, my a&@e can you swap the front speakers during a 30 minute train ride! :D

That's because it was freaking dark and raining, we don't all wear night vision and work you know man!! :D

Don't worry Abz it won't be Dark or raining ing the train so that should knock of 5min for you lol

also if you get stuck you got 40 pair of hands to help you abz :)

40 pairs of hands to fit some speakers, now that would be a site!! :D

Just arrived @ Calais, nice journey only the Belgium roads are very old and lots of damaged parts, but overall 390 kilometers and still one third left in the fueltank.[ATTACH=CONFIG]151909[/ATTACH]

I hate them Belgium roads too!!

Look forward to seeing you Mario :)

Sounds like a movie i once watched. Hope we don't all have to get naked to do it.

:blink:

What? No one told you what the first night event is?