Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I will make it after all. I have a signed for special delivery letter waiting for me at the depot. Hoping it's my passport.

Just loaded a few things in the car inc a spare front wheel just incase. Sorted my tool kit and popped to halfords for some bits and bobs. Sorted my phone to use abroad and told the bank I'm traveling.

Just need to pack clothes etc then that's it realy.

Will give the car a wash tomorrow then that's it I think...

Oh. My iPod is still in my uk spec but the battery is flat and it won't open any doors. I'm going to have to break in. Lol I need the jack and stuff too as there isn't one in my car

Looks like I will make it after all. I have a signed for special delivery letter waiting for me at the depot. Hoping it's my passport.

Great news! :thumbs:

I too am travelling up the morning, I think i'll meet at the eurotunnel as opposed to the hotel if your leaving there at 6am :blink:

Hi all, what time are we all due to leave ashford hotel? as im not due there till late tomorrow night so just like to no :p

Ask for a Car Park view room and leave your window open, I am sure you will hear us all leaving;)

Ask for a Car Park view room and leave your window open, I am sure you will hear us all leaving;)

thats no help lol, i also saw you where selling some cleaning products, you havent got a liquid wax you spray on and wipe of have you? if so i would be interested in a bottel for tommorow :)

I will have a look bud, I think there is a full bottle there, I take it you mean the quick detailer rather than the cream wax

yeah the stuff you can use to clean the car from a dirtyist state. spray on wipe off. :p just let me know how much you want :thumbs: