Dragonball 2012 - Rotterdam - Chat thread

Branners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to all going, we are unable to make it.... pressures of work have given me little choice..... I hope you all have a great time, make sure you post up lost of pictures please :)

Sorry to Kayla, hopefully Dean can strap your bag to the spoiler :)

I am going off for a big girly cry now :(

Sorry to all going, we are unable to make it.... pressures of work have given me little choice..... I hope you all have a great time, make sure you post up lost of pictures please :)

Sorry to hear that rob.

Gutted for you

Well after having a horrendous misfire issue this morning I limped it down to keron's who is a legend and got in running beautifully. Then Ajlittler, SupramanUK and guigsy very kindly waited for me at the services so start of day bad, end of day great. Now finally going to get some sleep at the travelodge after filling myself with beer and nando's.

WTF :(

Really sorry to hear that dude, such a shame!

Had anyone got the postcode for the euro tunnel?

CT18 1XY

Off to bed, 4 hours kip & then I'll make my way.

Sitting here in a lot of pain but realising that my decision to cancel was the right one - that doesn't make my feeling of disappointment any less though.:(

Hope you all have a safe and great weekend.

Sitting here in a lot of pain but realising that my decision to cancel was the right one - that doesn't make my feeling of disappointment any less though.:(

Hope you all have a safe and great weekend.

Really gutted that you can't make it but like you said it might be the best choice to ensure you aren't in a great deal of pain. I hope the pain goes away, really do.

I leaving in a bit, gotta make a quick get away, my car is stupidly loud. Knew I should have got a bung!