The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm thinking of Selling the Supra???

Geo

The fact you posted it means you already know you should get rid.

You can always build another one, and you will make more money from another rented house to throw at it.

Not true mate, i love the car to bits i've never not had the love for it, its more of an investment that anything else, and i know i can get another of Jurgen and build another single easy

edit i'd sell anything for the right price. :D

Edited by Geo (see edit history)

Then it all comes down to the two options.

Sell, buy the rental get more money in try and build another. This sounds ok i had plans to do the same when i sold my uk car. 3 years later im still stuck without a TT

Keep and life stays the same, all depends on where you are in life i suppose.

The fact you posted it means you already know you should get rid.

You can always build another one, and you will make more money from another rented house to throw at it.

Maybe he's an attention whore?

I posted up a thread earlier in the year saying we were going to sell. It's still sat on the drive under it's cover.

Geo, if you are going to sell the car and even think about getting another then you are committing financial suicide. Just put yours away for a while and save up a deposit for another property. If you then decide that you no longer want the car or haven't used it at all then maybe it's time to let it go. If you just want to sell the car just to finance a property investment then I think you will regret it. Property is not going to appreciate much over the next few years and I bet you'll want another Supra before you make your money on the flat/house.

H.

I know where you are coming from Geo, I put mine up for sale a few months ago. I find that once a "project" is complete, I lose interest in it. I have spent a fortune on mine getting it to look/drive how I wanted... now the thought of getting a £2k n/a manual and stripping it out and doing track days with is bouncing around in my head. I don't have the space to keep everything.

I know where you are coming from Geo, I put mine up for sale a few months ago. I find that once a "project" is complete, I lose interest in it. I have spent a fortune on mine getting it to look/drive how I wanted... now the thought of getting a £2k n/a manual and stripping it out and doing track days with is bouncing around in my head. I don't have the space to keep everything.

I've not fallen out of love with it though thats the thing, i love the car to bits and when i can, i get out in it to give it some abuse, thats the reason it was built for, but i would as a future investment like to take on some more property, like i said before still thinking and crunching numbers. :D

If the love is still there then I reckon that's the argument settled. Selling it will bring money I guess with the property, but the love will scratch away inside almost immediately! Plus I need to see it at a meet or show an drool over it :D