The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Superb, love the idle Luc. That is bloody quick :thumbs:

Thanks Mark. Idle is quite nice ; it's mostly due to the Ti exhaust. When I put the HKS Super Dragger on (once a year for MOT), it's a day and night difference.

Sounds amazing I can't wait to hear my car sound like that. Nice car indeed mate!

Cheers Kaan...can't wait to see your 3.4 beast once it's ready. ;)

I think I will put this on my next Christmas present list .... so my wife won't have to bother about looking for a suitable present for me :)

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/Luxluc/1505401_10152132396503033_2032573370_n_zps10e16a1e.jpg

Its good but, I think that if you are going to switch your turbo, the best option is a 7685 CEA GT42 , thats my next step after the 6766. :)

Its good but, I think that if you are going to switch your turbo, the best option is a 7685 CEA GT42 , thats my next step after the 6766. :)

I will certainly not go for a laggy turbo mate. I never wanted to go beyond 70mm.

I'm not sure yet ... let me use my 6766CEA for the rest of the year. I will watch the results in the states closely .. SP (Sound Performance) will get some units for testing on 2JZ engine.

The yanks praise those Gen2 CEA turbos though. If the 6870CEA Gen 2 spools the same as my 6766, but with another 80 bhp and 80 tq on the top, I might be heavily tempted :)

Let's see how Jamie's Gen2 6266 performs .. the Gen2 are the latest creations from Precision.

- - - Updated - - -

On order already secret ;), shall reveal once build starts :).

OK :thumbs: ... hurry up mate :D

I just checked out what are the other boost settings Ryan put in the different calibrations.

Low boost is 1.2 bar

Medium boost is 1.7 bar

High boost is 2 bar

Today was the first time I tried the first 2 settings ... I don't know why, but it seems that default setting is setting 3 :D :d

You a nice car and the CCWs will looks nice. Excuse me if I have missed it but what colour combination are you going for on them ?

What are you doing with your old wheels ? and what size and offset are they ?

Thanks Matt.

I ordered CCW classics polished.

I will keep the 19" as I have TUV papers for these, papers I need for MOT and that I won't probably get for the CCW's. I will have to put the 19" once a year for MOT.

• Luxluc changed the title to Luc's SRD1XXX Supra