The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Glad you had a safe journey Luc, the car is looking very clean considering the miles you've done. I'm also seeing far too much white in that workshop, I think Lee's OCD has him working on cars in colour order! :D

Cheers Steve. It was a great day with very good weather for the drive up.

You're right ... time to get those white Supra's out of there ... time for the black and silver one's ;)

Glad you had a safe journey Luc, the car is looking very clean considering the miles you've done. I'm also seeing far too much white in that workshop, I think Lee's OCD has him working on cars in colour order! :D

Yeah that's right, black ones next year Steve :p

I found some old and recent engine bay pics on my computer. Had a good smile when looking at them.

Full BPU in 2007

2008 : My first single kit : PHR Stage 1

In 2010, the turbo was replaced by a BW 91-79 unit. It made 626 bhp on SRR at 1.5 bar of boost

In 2011, a new intake plenum with adjustable cam gears took the power to 651 rhhp on TDi hub dyno / boost was 1.8 bar.

In 2013, built 3.0 engine with the BL366 turbo. It pushed 747 rhhp on AME hub dyno at 1.5 bar of boost.

Pictures of the new 6766 turbo and engine bay begining of 2014

Edited by Luxluc (see edit history)

Will look forward to the updates and results bud :thumbs:

Cheers Alex. ;)

Bloomin heck! Well glad you got there safe mate, and dry roads good for grip :D think you probably had the best weather we had in a while, was almost warm :)

Yeah ... was one of the best days since a couple of months. :)

Wow Luc the car really has changed over the years I suppose that's the sensible way upping the power in small increments and gradually getting used to it. I bet it's been a fun journey from bpu :D

Well .. to be honest Kaan, I never would have imagined driving a 900bhp Supra one day.

The fact that I went from 330bhp to 430bhp, then to 500bhp, 630bhp, 700+bhp and currently 800+bhp is the best way I could have imagined upping the power. The fact that I had small power increases each time made me get used to the car progressively.

Even after 16 years of ownership, my Supra still puts a massive smile on my face everytime I get behind the wheel.

It has almost triple the power it had in the beginning ... thinking about that is simply crazy :D :d

Epic progression! Car has come a long way!

Glad it's still bringing a smile to your face!:)

Cheers mate. Oh yes it does. :)

The first time I saw one was in a local Toyota Garage : it was a silver 6 speed targa roof. This was in 1993 and I was 18 years old. I told my mum that I would get one one day. She was :shock::faint: when I came home with my Supra in 1998 :D :d

• Luxluc changed the title to Luc's SRD1XXX Supra