The mkiv Supra Owners Club

KDW's Supra Maxed the Dyno out, Tuned by Ryan.

Geo

I don't think I was around for any forum wars but that is a very impressive car and a credit to you and Ryan's skills, I hope you stick around and keep us updated with changes.

The problem with forums is things can get massively misunderstood when posted and sometimes no amount of David P style :) :p emoticons will change that.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather kim stay than go, I love supras and would rather hear of his updates.

Myself and KDW have had words before, I'm not one for holding a grudge though, I have to give him credit on the awesome car he has built.

I think some of the problems come from his first language not being English, his posts come over as being very blunt for that reason.

Totally agree. I spoke to Kim late last night via p.m and we have cleared the air after the harsh words on both parts.

Awesome machine, I'm big on an owner building the car by himself. Congrats on an awesome build.

The thing is that I've gained a lot of knowledge and experience messing around with this car, stuff that could help fellow entusiasts, which I actually like to do - but instead you'd rather have me banned for something that, (atleast IMO), was a minor thing.

hmm, so you think it was a minor thing, yet we decide it was enough to ban you. Therin lays the problem. You basically said you were too good for us and our POS Supras.

I'm discussing you with the other mods, I'm sure you are the font of all knowledge on Supras but treat the club or the members badly again and we will just have to accept your knowledge is gone forever when we ban you.

I'm pretty sure yes.

The old 1506 whp map was far from ideal.

That map was something I cooked up myself, with remote help from my US friends. I was running just north of 3 bar of boost and a 175 shot of nitrous to get there.

I am now making 1300 at the hubs (without nitrous), on a Dynapack which reads much lower than a Dynojet (normally used in the US for example), and we couldn't run it higher than 8000 RPM because the dyno was maxed out. Even though the power curve is leveling out at 8000 RPM, I'm confident that it would hit a higher number at 9K, I saw that on my old map. On top of all this I still have a 200 shot of Direct Port nitrous in there to make it interesting.

So all in all I'd say it's the most powerful 2JZ in europe, by a fair bit of margin.

I'd like to stick it on a Dynapack 8000 model to see what it would do on KILL MODE (higher boost, 9K rpm and 200 shot of DP). Should be fun :)

Video is on the way. In the mean time here's a couple of pics I took yesterday:

http://peecee.dk/uploads/092011/IMG_22144TM.jpg

http://peecee.dk/uploads/092011/IMG_22666_comp2.jpg

Edited by RZ95 (see edit history)

Your car looks awesome in that picture Kim. I saw your 1500hp dyno graph it was immense.

Does Bjork have around 1300whp as well?....

I'm not sure what power JPS' Supra puts out but I think your 1500 is still way out front for European Supra's.

Now when's it hitting the track??