The mkiv Supra Owners Club

KDW's Supra Maxed the Dyno out, Tuned by Ryan.

Geo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuel pump is not that loud in real life. It's due to the camera mounting being behind the rear seat.

I have a controller for it so the pump will only get 9 volts under a certain RPM, that should remove 50 % of the sound, but honestly I haven't felt the need to install it yet. When you sit in the front seats, the exhaust is louder than the fuel pump.

I put it in neutral because I get on the brake immediately when I get off the gas. The roads are not geared for 200+ km/t as you can see they are fairly small and bumpy.

Why I wiggle the stick around is a damn good question, seem to be a thing I have :)

• 1 year later...

This car was the inspiration for my engine bay. I was totally blown away by the pics Kim posted during the build. Was like nothing I've ever seen before. I've spoke to nic a few times about the car and has offered to take me out in it when I'm in the neighborhood. Looking forward to this muchly.

This car was the inspiration for my engine bay. I was totally blown away by the pics Kim posted during the build. Was like nothing I've ever seen before. I've spoke to nic a few times about the car and has offered to take me out in it when I'm in the neighborhood. Looking forward to this muchly.

I'll bet! :eyebrows: