The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NWS G6 supra and his friend NWS

Neil-NA

More Midland than Northern. Well, for you guys, even Londoners are Northern :p

I think I just grow weary of fools :D

haha well like you say your north to us. And to be fair the second bloke was a nice bloke he just didnt really know that much about the cars. But he had got 160 odd out of his NA so he was quicker than me :p

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ok bud, you arn't n/a anymore and your cars not white, feel for us white n/a owners wont ya :(

lol! sorry mate didn't mean to overlook you poor white NA owners :( ... especially when his NA must be well wicked faster than ur's bruv!? raspect to da boom of a spoiler tho can probably get the whole of JLS breakdancing on there init ;)

b;3218568']Words fail me, facial experssion however - /cringe :blink:

How did he know when he "smashed" the "mother f&*%&ng bug" on the bumper? :lol:

thats when you know your well fast init, pfft... show off, wish i had a dead bug :(

An N/A doesn't even go that slow. That is unbearably slow in that video. No wander why he wants NOS, so he can keep up with what should be a normal N/A.

I was thinking that it looked a little sluggish, my na seems to have a good poke on it compared to that, unless they just feel fast from the inside:D to be fair i like the look of this white supra minus the vinyl, nice lip and spoiler on it

I was thinking that it looked a little sluggish, my na seems to have a good poke on it compared to that, unless they just feel fast from the inside:D to be fair i like the look of this white supra minus the vinyl, nice lip and spoiler on it

Well mine can just keep up with ripped_fear and his has under 40k on the clock so I'm guessing it still retains alot of it's horsepower. When we've had a little play on the motorways, we see so much more oomph than what was shown in that video. I honestly thought I was looking at a Supra with a Micra engine in it when I watched that.

Edited by Attero (see edit history)

Well mine can just keep up with ripped_fear and his has under 40k on the clock so I'm guessing it still retains alot of it's horsepower. When we've had a little play on the motorways, we see so much more oomph than what was shown in that video. I honestly thought I was looking a Supra with a Micra engine in it when I watched that.

I honestly think that is probably normal pace for the N/A, even though they feel 'fast' when driving they look painfully slow from the outside, check out all the vids from suprapod and you can spot an N/A a mile off.

I honestly think that is probably normal pace for the N/A, even though they feel 'fast' when driving they look painfully slow from the outside, check out all the vids from suprapod and you can spot an N/A a mile off.

I refuse to believe that that looks normal pace for an N/A. As I've said, we've experienced this, and I've not seen a Supra go that slow before. Besides, he had proven that he had a major loss of power through one of his dyno runs.

A further note regarding his second video - his work colleague sounds a prat too.

I refuse to believe that that looks normal pace for an N/A. As I've said, we've experienced this, and I've not seen a Supra go that slow before. Besides, he had proven that he had a major loss of power through one of his dyno runs.

A further note regarding his second video - his work colleague sounds a prat too.

I have only driven next to one N/A and that was m_lifes which dynod almost exactly the same as mine, we did a couple of runs from 15-80mph so didnt get chance to see one pulling away. I am just going off youtube videos and stuff, next time you are out playing try and get a couple of vids of an N/A pulling away from another rolling car but i really think that is what it will look like.

I also give you this video

Edited by Neil-NA (see edit history)

wow. oh and he needs to mount that harness properly, thats got spine compression all over it at that angle.

common knowlage that you ca run a turbo everyday because it makes the engine bigger ?? but did you see that bug? it really must have have been some crazy sh1t that went down. it was well flat