The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NWS G6 supra and his friend NWS

Neil-NA

I may be completely wrong here, but isn't this guy an ex soldier? I'm sure someone told me he was involved in the Iraq war? I could be making that up, but i'm genuinely curious :D It might help to explain a few things, I don't believe anyone comes back entirely normal.

I think he had other guys helping him in Iraq !!!!! I dont think its quite the same as Vietnam dude

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be completely wrong here, but isn't this guy an ex soldier? I'm sure someone told me he was involved in the Iraq war? I could be making that up, but i'm genuinely curious :D It might help to explain a few things, I don't believe anyone comes back entirely normal.

People like that werent normal before they go overseas... & unfortunately there is a mass supply of retards in the army....

Hi! :D

& now off to go jab some crayons in my eyes after seeing that pic...

• 1 month later...

This has been the best early morning thread ever! I don't think I will sleep after the photo's though so thanks for that...........

Someone who is "mates" with him on facebook suggest his next video contain's him driving around in his supra in a latex dildo suit solving crime or even better having a humorous crash or chat with the police while hugging his Nos/patio heater gas tank.

I wonder if I can get enough sound bites to use him as a sat nav voice????