SRD New Products and suggestions.....

Jamesy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Engine undertrays.... Made from aluminum maybe?

3' decats for bpu

Great minds and all that....Sent a pm to Jamsey earlier today suggesting the same thing. The stock undertray is a joke and falls apart too easily. A nice ali undertray would be a great idea.

Also thought about sourcing reasonably priced carbon covers for fuse box, relay box, plug cover, fan shroud, induction box for single builds etc...

Dont know if it's possible but fmic ducting kits or service?

We can do the lapdancers but not sure about the coffee machine :)

Are we talking complimentary here? Need to save money for the car! (PS pref no Jamesy)

I know very little, but I cam keen on the little things like the FMIC plate, and other custom parts that improve on stock in terms of perforamnce/weight/asetics.

I've seen some aftermarket full nut/bolt etc packages on some websites, although not sure how popular that would be....all ideas i guess.

How about SRD becoming an official UK distributor of someone of the big manufacturers HKS, Greddy, Hypertune, Precision, Garrett etc etc.

It maybe a bit big to quick but with Lee's work ethic, and Jamesy as secetary chasing orders it could work.

3' decats for bpu

Great minds and all that....Sent a pm to Jamsey earlier today suggesting the same thing. The stock undertray is a joke and falls apart too easily. A nice ali undertray would be a great idea.

myself and Sdistic would be interested in an Aluminum Under tray, like this one (stock) no i idea how hard it would be to Copy??

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Thomson77/undertray2.jpg

Sounds like everyone has been thinking alike :)

Also thought about sourcing reasonably priced carbon covers for fuse box, relay box, plug cover, fan shroud, induction box for single builds etc...

Dont know if it's possible but fmic ducting kits or service?

myself and Sdistic would be interested in an Aluminum Under tray, like this one (stock) no i idea how hard it would be to Copy??

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Thomson77/undertray2.jpg

Sounds like everyone has been thinking alike :)

Liking the sound of the undertray

Ok guys thanks for your input. These will all vary depending on the bumpers you are running. We can get one designed for a stock bumper...

...can you all please advise if you'd be interested in this, maybe as a group buy, and we'll get on to it?

:)