SRD New Products and suggestions.....

Jamesy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about a complete "battery to boot" relocation kit? I know there are not many pieces involved but I'd rather know I had all the correct bits.

That would probably go down well.

Battery relocation kit would work!!

Ok guys we CAN do the battery relocation to boot kit :)

Can you please add your names to the list below for this and i will advise on timings:

Do you mean we supply to you and you mod depending on your bumper mate? :)

Yup, as each bumper will be different, then it will just be a case of modding it to suit. Just make sure buyers know it for a stock bumper(no modification required) but if for an aftermarket bumper slight modification will be needed. :D

Yup, as each bumper will be different, then it will just be a case of modding it to suit. Just make sure buyers know it for a stock bumper(no modification required) but if for an aftermarket bumper slight modification will be needed. :D

Yeah mate we can supply it to fit stock and if people still want it to tweak to fit onto their aftermarket bumper that'll be fine :) Stick your name down big boy :)

Undertray -

1. JakeG

2. Rajinder

3. sdistc

4. Johnny G

5. Ricky49

6. Geo

7. Mwilkinson

If you have a genuine after market bumper they should fit with the stock undertray. My Veilside one does!!? No issues with just using a stock fitting undertray. Would probably be more of an issue with cheap copies that don't have an integrated front undertray.

With a few new products coming up and some established products available (are they are listed in the traders section) if not maybe a summary thread of what you have available. Will probably make it easier for me to tell you what I want. Maybe others too.

With a few new products coming up and some established products available (are they are listed in the traders section) if not maybe a summary thread of what you have available. Will probably make it easier for me to tell you what I want. Maybe others too.

Hi

Yes as we collate all the feedback on this thread we will be making new threads dedicated to each product. 2 have already gone live for the battery relocation kit and the aluminium undertray...LOTS more to follow :D