The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post JapFest pictures & Vids

The-Plethora

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should get some good mag coverage there though, hopefully you will see it pop up on a few forums in the net few days. Be honest though... did you go for a wander whilst the bonnet was up? :) Bet you couldnt let it out of your sight.

As it was right next to the stand i left the bonnet up all day, Redline staff kept a close eye on it for me.

Good to see some of you Dragonballers today as well as a few old and new faces! Another long but great day. Next year we need a gazebo and chairs!!

This is my small offering from today:

Early morning coffee boost needed!

Small selection from Reading

Queuing!!!

At Castle Coombe

Wow. Looks like a good day! :) Can't wait for some more acceleration videos from you Jamie. :) Looks good.

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy176/The-Plethora/Supras%20at%20Jfest/SAM_0293Small.jpg

Who's is this? Is that a grey darker than Gunmetal?

is it the lambo grey? avlon on something?

image.

also.. that green is absolutely stunning!! looks great with the black wheels. :thumbs:

Great to see everyone had a really good time.

Sadly couldn't make it this year, but please keep the pictures coming ladies and gents.

Some really great pictures so far, and I am sure many more to follow.

The club looked very well represented - top work everyone!!

did you see the r34 that went on fire ?

He was parked next to me all day, first time he went on track it nearly caught fire, fire team followed him back to the pits but the smoke went away, he must have gone out again after i left.

Shame as was a nice car, he was nice an all, loaned me a jack and some tools when my boost pipe popped off.

He was parked next to me all day, first time he went on track it nearly caught fire, fire team followed him back to the pits but the smoke went away, he must have gone out again after i left.

Shame as was a nice car, he was nice an all, loaned me a jack and some tools when my boost pipe popped off.

he should of checked it, was it an oil line or fuel ?