The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post JapFest pictures & Vids

The-Plethora

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at Daryl............ its the shadow off the trd cutout's that makes yours look odd coloured :innocent:

chargespeed anyone :taped: where are the pics I want to see pg tips monkey :D

Lol your lots are ok, it's the ones on the first page after the silver do luck one reg plate l525 wgk looks all different colour and the ones after.

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

Spoke to a few people from the club but think there was quite a delay getting in for some, Micheal I was very suprised you did not win tbh, the black scooby that picked up the prize was nice but nothing that amazing, your car looked stunning :) I spent most of the day just wandering around then in the drift pits as I lent Paul who drives the 2JZ G35 my cam belt tentioner so he could compete in the finals.

Saw Jamie P's car on the redline stand, drooled for a while before my girlfriend had to drag me off, or I would have been there all day, came down to the club but did not know anyone really, heard a few comments from passing people about my car/colour of wheels lol but no one apart from one guy spoke to me.

All in all a great day out, never been before but will deffo be there next year and hopefully will be at Japfest 2 :)

is it the lambo grey? avlon on something?

also.. that green is absolutely stunning!! looks great with the black wheels. :thumbs:

thank you

the green one is baldy's?? its absolutely MINT, goes a bit missed at shows but i have seen it a few time and WOW.

cant believe i missed this.

i dont get to many shows to be honest,but think i should make more of an effort to get the car seen so people can see what my work is all about

That coffee was terrible, but still much needed :D

Nice pic of Baldy's car, I was wondering who that one belonged too, the paintwork was incredible

thank you chap.alot of love and hours went into getting to that standard,but it could still be better if im honest.

its now covered in dead fly's n dust again,n needing another mamouth cleaning session

Edited by baldy (see edit history)

After a ballache of a week trting to get the car sorted we finally managed it at about 10.30pm on Friday night. Up at 5.0am for the drive down was knackered lol. Was a good day (although rather sunburnt now). Ridox kit looked good, will have to do a thread with pics of it on. See you all at Japfest 2 :thumbs: