The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I know TT supra prices a dropping but this is getting ridiculous!

ripped_fear

LOL :D

At least the Supra owner population on the island won't all pop it's clogs anytime soon, as us four are all around the same age :)

Indeed!

Plus we'd never get caught by the police for speeding as all the ones I saw were in new shape Fiestas :D... Unless they have helicopters, then they could just hover above the centre of the island and we'd never lose 'em :D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Autos are boring" every one take cover! waiting for the auto boys to roll up now :p

We've been here for ages, waiting for you 'manual boys' to roll up with your clutch issues and missed gear changes. If we were any quicker we'd get labelled as 'premature'

Guest Goughy

All this talk of auto and non autos is making me feel like I need a test drive! Anyone live near Hereford/Cheltenham and up for taking me for a spin!?

Guest Goughy

Well I haven't really driven many autos so its hard to say whether I would prefer it or not.

Anyone had an auto and got really annoyed with it and had to go back to a manual? I know I wouldnt want it changing at stupid revs and to keep flicking between say first and secod in traffic, do they do that?

So how many Supras have history? Not many Ill wager. And that car isnt cheap enough!

Mine was imported in 2000 and has every MOT and every reciept of what was bought for the car in that period and any work carried out. Some may have non at all like you say. But the question to that would be why has it no history

Well I haven't really driven many autos so its hard to say whether I would prefer it or not.

Anyone had an auto and got really annoyed with it and had to go back to a manual? I know I wouldnt want it changing at stupid revs and to keep flicking between say first and secod in traffic, do they do that?

lol no they dont do that, your thinking of the 1.0l Austin Metro :D

i drove a couple of bpu auto's and they are awesome- like a big go kart

exactly Rob.... I describe my BPU to anyone dubious about the auto as "a 400bhp go kart"

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

You'd have to be careful of kickdown if you're flooring it too, especially on bends.

I went for a 6 speed because I want to be in complete control and I like to be able to hold it on the clutch and stuff.

I wouldn't have an auto, but that's just me. You may love the ease of not having to change gear and that.

Guest Goughy
lol no they dont do that, your thinking of the 1.0l Austin Metro :D

Haha good! To be fair the last auto I drove was my girlfriends nan's proton and that was awful!!