The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Zoui's project MKIV

Guest Zoui

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the craziest looking Supe I've seen for a while... but weirdly I like it, well both looks... the yellow and black combo looked cool, and the wrap just gives the car an even more eye catching look! :cool: Definitely one to turn heads!

I normally hate manga wraps, but that does look pretty good. I bet it looks shiny even when it's dirty. A trick to the eye. And I must say, your photography skills (or whoever did them) is simply amazing.

Now I'm confused as to why I'm saying all of this, because I am actually quite disgusted by your car aswell... but I love it!

I like it, only thing I would change is having the darker rear of the wrap continue through. What sort of price was it for getting a wrap like that? I guess quite a bit over a solid colour.

I think black or too dark spoils the origal shape of the supra, so i prefer lighter shades... but the wrap was little over twice as expensive than a paintjob, car is now very easy to keep clean. (and you can allways remove the wrap)

I think black or too dark spoils the origal shape of the supra, so i prefer lighter shades... but the wrap was little over twice as expensive than a paintjob, car is now very easy to keep clean. (and you can allways remove the wrap)

Honestly...that would put the wrap between 4-5k mate!?:confused:

Unless resprays are a hell of alot cheaper in Finland!?:D