Couple of teaser pictures!

JamieP

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thaught it was important tom plumb the breathers into the turbo inlet to keep it i negative pressure? i used to run a breather to catch can and the can to atmosphere and it used to fill the can pretty quick. since i put the can into the inlet it stoped it breathing oil so heavily.

video?

She lives:cool:

hahahaha lovin this thread been following it for a while and it just gets beter!!! sure suprapod has been mentioned and if your there jamie im defo doing the 160mile drive to come see the car in the flesh.

top project/dedication/planning by everyone involved and good luck with the running in and expected turbo!:Pling:

craig

i used to run a breather to catch can and the can to atmosphere and it used to fill the can pretty quick. since i put the can into the inlet it stoped it breathing oil so heavily.

Sounds like there is another issue there as it should hardly fill the can at all, plus if the can is now empty where do you think its all gone, back through the inlet which isnt a nice thought either.

Just uploading the start up video.

i thaught it was important tom plumb the breathers into the turbo inlet to keep it i negative pressure? i used to run a breather to catch can and the can to atmosphere and it used to fill the can pretty quick. since i put the can into the inlet it stoped it breathing oil so heavily.

video?

Sounds like you have a engine problem, most likely shot rings, its not filling the can any more because the vacuum is pulling the oil into your turbo.

10min of upload remaining:D this is an actual first start up an all, we had a small issue with the fuel pump controller jumping between high and low voltage in the first start up, Ryan soon sorted it though, on the next start up it was held at 2500rpm for 20min as part of SRD bedding in the new engine, all was spot on, no leaks or issues.

Lee really is the man, a superb job he has done, best in the game by a long way, there is nothing that man does not know about Supras.:cool:

Sounds like there is another issue there as it should hardly fill the can at all, plus if the can is now empty where do you think its all gone, back through the inlet which isnt a nice thought either.

yea thaught that too :) not worried , new motor soon , come on vid

Good day today mate she sound's awesome, it was good to get a little background on what goes into getting it started.

Never seen Lee look so nervous I had to take himfor a BK to settle his nerves.

Excellent machine you have there mate and well done to Lee for all his hard work.