Couple of teaser pictures!

JamieP

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Darett, you bringing your car to japfest?

Unfortunately not :( Won't be mapped and mobile till a later date.

My wife had some health issues, so my car and everything has been sidelined for now. Hopefully everything should resolved by Summer :)

That picture of your daughter and the drag wheel is fantastic, such a little poser, must be some petrol running through those little veins already :D

Cheers mate, yeah she is a cheeky monkey and loves messing about with daddy, im sure she will be well into it in a few years.:)

Nice pic mate. Love them wheels

Cheers mate, they might be for sale soon if my new drag wheels work out, got some 15x10 et-2 coming and if they fit without rubbing i will flog the welds, i reckon they will be to pricey for a cheapskate like you though:d;)

Guest wantthatone

jamie, been thinking about this for a long time, if you ever decided to sell, what price/value would you put on the car? i have been watching your build thread, & can only imagine the money you have spent on it.

That picture of your daughter and the drag wheel is fantastic, such a little poser, must be some petrol running through those little veins already :D
I was just thinking the same thing!

I wouldn't be surprised to find out later on in life she has decided to become a pro driver :D

Lol, cheers Gaz, be good to have a few runs together.

lol i watched from the other lane when you did a 10 two years ago :cool: I would like to run together again, loadsa smoke then full beans ;)

We've just got back from a weekend away with motorhome and spent my new wheel money again :D

I've got until 12/06/11 to get car sorted for next round at Shakey so with some serious saving and spending on the right things i'm hoping to be doing a new pb