JamieP

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Car looks stunning mate,

Will you be running vpower to get your target hp?

Cheers mate, looks ok in the pictures but the body is very much in need of a wash, its not had one this year yet.

Yeah, will see how far i can get on Vpower before i consider anything else.

WOW!! :D

Take it thats the New tubby bud?

No, decided to leave it on till this morning was out the way, new turbo will be on before next weeks mapping at SRR.

nice rims jamie

Cheers mate, i have two sets the same, keep thinking of doing one set in gumetal similar to my old advans, not sure yet.

My word......that looks immense :cool:

Must make you proud to look at it and think 'that's mine' :D

Thanks mate, i was following it down the road today, looked great from behind, well happy with it, took a small video clip and i will have a look what its like in a min.

Cheers guys, just uploading a couple of small video clips.

just needs the inside of the bonnet to get a nice gloss finish now

Wish i had thought of that before tbh mate, will have to wait now till next time i have any work done, just want her back now:)

Cheers Rog.

I didnt put these on youtube as they are pretty crap tbh, the exhaust bung is in so Ryan can hear himself think, so it sounds naff an all.

Walk round.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/?action=view&current=1ce3371c.mp4

First drive, Lee P have the longest driveway in the club?

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/?action=view&current=6ef0d75a.mp4

With the resolution of the video, and your LED rear light clusters, it can almost be mistaken for a black veyron in some parts. The stance looks very similar from the back.........which is obviously not a bad thing :D

http://seriouswheels.com/pics-2010/klm/2010-Mansory-Bugatti-Veyron-Linea-Vincero-d-Oro-Rear-Taillights-1280x960.jpg

Really....