The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Couple of teaser pictures!

JamieP

sounds amazing, i cant wait to see the finished product.

Is the car moving further away from a fast usable road car and more towards and race/drag car? or are you still keeping all creature comforts?

100% street car, every creature comfort still, every panel and crevice on the car is sound deadened, even the rear arches are full of fire rated expanding foam to reduce road noise, i decided against the bucket seats i had bought and picked up some OEM recaros, They are with Jurgen being re trimmed in black leather.

Nearly a totally different car then.

Thing is though he loves it.

What time is it kicking off tomorrow bud

I will be at Lee's first thing in the morning mate, 8:30 ish.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has roof hatch been fitted now you have a cage and door bars :D:

I have a job getting in and out of mine and i'm a foot shorter than you, it does help having seat lowered to floor level but still a pain in the ar*e :blink:

Looking forward to full pictures and seeing how it will now perform, with both yours and Lees ideas and his build skill i'm sure its going to be good

My door bars are nice and low mate;)

100% street car, every creature comfort still, every panel and crevice on the car is sound deadened, even the rear arches are full of fire rated expanding foam to reduce road noise, i decided against the bucket seats i had bought and picked up some OEM recaros, They are with Jurgen being re trimmed in black leather.

glad to here it mate! your car has built up such a rep for being a best but a nice road car at the same time. The oem recaros should be nice at least it will still have the oem look only not under the hood ;) your retrim going to be similar to your old ones black leather? cant beat leather oem recaro's imo!

when you expecting to have the car back together?

glad to here it mate! your car has built up such a rep for being a best but a nice road car at the same time. The oem recaros should be nice at least it will still have the oem look only not under the hood ;) your retrim going to be similar to your old ones black leather? cant beat leather oem recaro's imo!

when you expecting to have the car back together?

Yeah retrim is to match the rear seats, just plain black, wont be long till its back now, few hundred miles of running in and it will have a low boost map for the time being till the engine has a couple thousand miles under its belt.

Yeah retrim is to match the rear seats, just plain black, wont be long till its back now, few hundred miles of running in and it will have a low boost map for the time being till the engine has a couple thousand miles under its belt.

god if I was you the excitement would be far to much to deal with :p