My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that I am nursing a semi?! :(

Yes that's wrong :blink: LOL

There's so much work and dedication been put to this build..! Congratulations its going to be something really special..!

Thank You :thumbs:

Those wheels really are something else. Amazing width!

Thanks, they are crazy wide just how I wanted them. :thumbs:

Far to wide of a tyre and far to big of a wheel. Just my opinion.

Not heard that one before, most race cars seem to have the biggest wheels/tyres they can fit on the car, maybe we should all go back to stock wheels, oh hang on, didnt you do some off roading on stock wheels?:p:D

Not heard that one before, most race cars seem to have the biggest wheels/tyres they can fit on the car, maybe we should all go back to stock wheels, oh hang on, didnt you do some off roading on stock wheels?:p:D

They also have full custom built racing suspension which is not exactly suitable for street use ;)

Nout wrong with stock wheels with decent tyres. The num brothers are proof of that and yes I did some off roading in stock wheels on a greasy road with not exactly ideal tyres? Your point?

They also have full custom built racing suspension which is not exactly suitable for street use ;)

Nout wrong with stock wheels with decent tyres. The num brothers are proof of that and yes I did some off roading in stock wheels on a greasy road with not exactly ideal tyres? Your point?

My point, Ibrar has put a massive amount of time/money/work into a stunning car, if your only comment is to have a dig at the setup then its best to kept to yourself.

It should handle fairly well, mine's on wiiiide 19's :) I'm confident I could hold my own in the twisties with any other BPU car on the forum. Be prepared for it to follow lorry ruts/cracks in the road etc a bit mate, can't really be helped with the wide wheels! To be fair its a show/road car not a track car, and you wouldn't run 19's on a track car anyway :D

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

To be fair its a show/road car not a track car, and you wouldn't run 19's on a track car anyway :D

Thank you turtlehead. Someone who understood where I was coming from. :thumbs:

As for the car, its easily the cleanest car I've seen and looks fantastic. I have no doubts it will be a masterpiece once completed and I look forward to seeing finished.

Cracking looking car, the mechanical sympathy part of me does crop up though. What's the load on them hubs going to be like? 13J rim with spacers, or have you ditched the spacers now?